❦; come back

words 448
warnings none!

                    『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

*𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒑*

My eyes slowly flutter open. I groan from the annoying beeping in my ears and the bright sunlight shining right into my eyes.

"Jungkook...please, close the blinds..."
He didn't respond and I got upset and tried to get up and close them myself.

I got tugged back from a tube in my arm. I step back and lift my arm, an IV? I look around the room. What happened? Why am I in a hospital?

I lay back down and remember what happened last night. I crashed against a tree...how could I let him get to me like that. Now I've hurt myself and my car because of him.

C'mon Y/n... you can't let him control you like that again or get in your head. Maybe I'm just over thinking and he's just trying to win me back...

It's hard, I can't let go of it, not yet, not now, I want his warm hugs and snuggles, I want his arms around my waist in public keeping me close like I'm his trophy wife.

I missed that feeling. What did I do wrong to let all that go? I miss seeing the red on his face when I make him blush.

I hear a knock on the metal door and a nurse comes in. She gasps in excitement. "You're awake!" She closed the door and walks over to me to check up on me.

"Everything seems to be good for now, your meds will be prescribed to you by the end of your visit, uhh. Oh! Your husband came in today very worried about you, we told him to wait in the waiting room until we knew you were okay and if he was allowed back here."

Should he? Should I let him?

"Okay, I need him here. Thank you." I say, giving her a smile. She smiles at me back and walks out to get Jungkook.

A few minutes later and very tired and panicked looking Jungkook stumbled into my hospital room coming to my bed. He places his hands on my cheeks and squished them a bit, his nose was touching the tip of mine.

I could see tears in his eyes. I wanted to cry, I missed his touch like this. He repeatedly kissed my forehead and smiled. I smile back. In the back of my head I was thinking about something...but I was too caught up in the moment to care.

I kiss his cheek. Even if I get hurt again. I'm enjoying this moment while it lasts. Hopefully more like these will come.

"Y/n...please."

"Come back to me, my love."