❦; again?

words ➮ 510
warnings none!

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

"𝑰𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌, 𝒀/𝒏."—-Jungkook says, giving me a forehead kiss. "I said, no. Don't touch me anymore." He sighs and walks out, I was pissed, confused and upset. I just want my love again and I can't have it without getting hurt.

I glance at the table and I see that Jungkook forgot his wallet, he'll need it in order to get into the office building. I roll my eyes, I would have not given it to him and told him he was sol but I also didn't want him to come back after he left for work. I grab it and head out the door, hoping he was still in the driveway. He wasn't, I didn't even see his car, now that I think about it, how did he get home last night?

His car was not in the driveway or garage when he got home. Did he get a ride from a co-worker? I sigh and walk bad inside, putting some slippers on and getting into my car. He better be nice to me after this.

_____
I pull into the parking lot of my dads company and I see Jungkook's car and a red one next to it, the red one was shaking a lot. Wow, a couple didn't know how to wait hm?

I roll my eyes over the thought of sex, I make haste and walk into the front door. "Good morning, Mrs. L/n! How may I assist you?" The clerk asks. I hand her Jungkook's wallet, "My husband forgot this, can you call him to come get it?" I ask nicely, trying not to show my irritation.

"Ma'am, Jungkook hasn't clocked in yet, I haven't seen him all day." I mouth an "okay" and head out the door. Where could he be- That little bitch. I run to the red car and and I open the back door, sure enough I see Jungkook burying himself in some chicks ass.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You forgot your wallet asshole, I can't believe you would go ahead and do this after what I told you. I'm done, get your shit when you come home." I throw his wallet at his face and walk away not even closing the door.

That felt... amazing! I don't know why but confronting him like that was great!
_____
There we go, that's the last of them. I dust my hands off as I admire all the boxes of Jungkook's shit on the road.

I feel crazy doing this, was I going too far? I wasn't used to this shit, okay? You cheat on me like this after everything I've done for you? I take my wedding ring off and stuff it in his work pants pocket, he has more than one pair so hopefully he'll find that. I sigh in relief, I felt free, I felt...better. I was still in despair, maybe I should take a shower and go shopping? I'll lock the doors first so Jungkook can't get in.