❦; father

words ➮ 502
warnings none

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

"𝑳/𝒏 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔, 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖?" "This is Y/n L/n, daughter of the owner of this enterprise, may I speak to my father?" As soon as I ask I am sent to my fathers phone and he picks up. "Hi, buttercup! How's my baby girl doing?" He asks.

"Jungkook is cheating on me with someone, I don't know who, I am willing to find her, but I still don't think Jungkook knows what he got himself into." I say. My father is silent. For about a minute he hangs up.

I smirk, perfect, I hope Jungkook gets fired. Especially if one of them is a coworker of his. I hate him, I really do and I think all these emotions I've been dealing with is the fact my body and mind knew I fucking hated him but I couldn't bring myself to admit it or even acknowledge that possibility.

"Hey baby, what did your dad need?" Jungkook asks. "He didn't need anything, I needed something from him, I needed to tell him something so my life doesn't go into ruin like when my mother died. Jungkook, I know you're cheating on me." I say bluntly.

His eyes are wide. "How did you-" "Figure it out? It was obvious, the lipgloss, hickies, perfume and the distance you put yourself at." He bites his cheek, caught you. "Y/n, you have to understand I'm a man like every other guy and I have needs. You never wanted to fuck so, I found other ways to relieve myself."

I glare at him, he was scared, he never saw this side of me. I hated this side of me, I hated feeling emotion pour out like a shaken up can of soda, it was exhausting and for what?  
"And make a woman feel the same way when her mother left her and died?! Do you know how fucked up that is? My mom cheated, tried to come back and then died, in the same month Jungkook."

My eyes were slightly dripping of tears. I was angry and upset. "Why did you marry me?" "I love you, I don't love those women I just use them, I never have contact with them after." "Bullshit! I saw you on your iPad the other day smiling away at whoever was sending you shit." "Fine, I wanted to hook up with her again because we had a fun time, that's all."

"So if I hooked up with some guy better than you would you be okay with that?!" "Well no, that's different-" "No it's not! Fuck off!" I say, I storm my way into MY room and plop down on the bed, crying. Why did I even try, why did I even bring it up. I should have just packed his things and thrown him out.