❦; gloss

words ➮ 470
warnings none

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

"𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆. Get stuck at work?" I ask. Seething behind the mask of a naive wife as I tap my manicured nails along the countertop. He kisses my cheek lightly, his lips slightly peeling away from my skin and he moves away. Lip gloss? I hated lip gloss, the stick, the way you could constantly smell it. There's no way it could be anything else. Chapstick? Not as sticky, maybe he's just been sweating.

I dry a glass bowl and place it where it belongs, I attempt to walk to my husband and help him taken his blazer and tie off, he insists I don't. 70% sure... "Jungkook, I always help you. Are you okay? Did anything happen at work?" My eyes were glistening with worry.  Has my father done something? There is no way he would have fired Jungkook.

I sigh and grab a small basket of tea bags and bring it to Jungkook. "Would you like some?" He smiles lightly and grabs green tea. My favorite. I put the kettle on and wait for it to heat up. Jungkook loosens his tie and stretched out his collar. I glance and see a shade of purple and red.

Perhaps he got into a fight? No. I know what this is. I need to stop gaslighting myself into believing he's the same man I was with or maybe he was always this way. Must I say something? Perhaps not right now.

The musk of slutty perfume around him, the hickey, the lipgloss and him getting home later going and going to work earlier than normal. It makes more sense now. 100% sure. Let's see how far he'll go with this. I'm sure he knows what consequences will come with this action. As if I'm not going to tell my father my suspicions.
_______
"Thank you, love." Jungkook says, I set his cup of tea down in front of him. He was on his iPad smiling at something, odd, he's normally on his phone. "Find something funny or idiotic?" I ask, gently sipping my tea." He looks at me and clears his throat. "Uh...no-heh...just a...don't worry about it hun, okay?"

I sigh and abruptly walk into our room, slightly slamming the table and knocking out tea out of the cups a little bit. I was angry, upset and confused. I knew he was texting her or looking at pictures of her. I must see this woman. If she's lower than me, I'll be offended, have a perfect housewife, does nothing with anyone not even friends but the one thing I can't provide seems to be the pivotal point to a man's existence and happiness just for the woman or man he cheats on you with to be uglier? Fuck no.