❦; its time

words 790
warnings none!

                  『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅——I look around as my eyes adjust to the light. I groan and sit up, picking up my phone from the bedside table, it was 9:30 in the morning. I get out of bed and walk out into the bathroom.

While I'm using the bathroom I smell something delicious, bacon and waffles. I hurry to finish so I can go eat. "Good morning, honey." Jungkook sets down a spatula and walks over to me and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning. Did you make this all yourself?" I sit down to wait for my plate to be made. "Yes, I know you haven't been feeling good, and the doctor said to eat well, right" he sets my plate of food down gently. It looked so good.

  Jungkook smiles and kisses my forehead once again, sitting down across from me with his own plate of food

  Jungkook smiles and kisses my forehead once again, sitting down across from me with his own plate of food. I dig in immediately, my mouth watered at the taste. I had no clue this boy could cook, until now.

   "Wow, this is so good, baby!" I exclaim, taking another bite. Jungkook starts coughing on his food. "Y/n? You...you just called me baby..." he says.

   "Hmm?" I continue to chew my food. I didn't realize I did, but forget it, I don't mind it. "Yeah...I did. Do you not want me to?" I take a drink of my orange juice waiting for his answer.

   "Absolutely not, my love! I honestly never thought I'd hear you say that to me again." His eyes were sparkling, something I haven't seen since we got married. "Then get used to it, baby." I giggle.

"Now keep eating, darling. You want to go out today? I know you don't feel good, but maybe going out will make you happier." Jungkook asks, shoveling bacon into his mouth.

   "Yeah...I think I'd like that..." I smile.

——————
   Jungkook took me to a little park area, there were fields of lavender and buttercups surroundings us, there was a small hill where there was an old tire swing hanging off of a willow tree that provided the perfect shade for us to cloud gaze.

   I laid down our blanket and climbed on top of it, Jungkook lays beside me and we look up at the sky. Leaves were rustling. Birds were chirping and distant sounds of kids playing full the quiet air around us. This was so nice.

   "That one is totally a bunny!" I say, pointing at a cloud. "No it's not, Y/n! It's a turtle." Jungkooks says while we chuckle at our childish argument.

   Jungkook rolls over on top of me, holding himself up by his arms, my face gets hot and I look away. I still can't look at him the same... it's gonna take me awhile to be able to look him in the eyes again, without hurting.

   Jungkook lifts his hand up to my cheek, balancing on one arm. He slowly turns my head back towards him so he can make eye contact with me. Even though I refused, he still looked down at my lips. "May I?" He asks.

   "G-go ahead." Jungkook slowly kisses me, his thumb caressing my cheek as his hair falls down on my forehead ever so slightly. Our lips touch, and before he went any further, he held my hand, squeezing it as if asking me to give him permission to continue.

   I squeeze back. Jungkook gives a smile and kisses me fully, small pecks from our lips as they released teasingly slow. He looks me in my eyes and once again I can't help but glance away.

   Jungkook ignores my action, respecting I don't want to look at him so intensely. He lays his lips against mine and slides his tongue along my lips, I open them slightly and his tongue slips into my mouth to meet with mine.

   His warm hand in mine, his lips and his tongue are so warm and cozy against the cold autumn breeze. I want to cry, I start to tear up, pity and joy come from these tears.

   Jungkook pulls away from the kiss and looks at me worried. "You okay? I'm sorry if I pressured you I didn't mean to, did I hurt you?" He was so insecure about him hurting me now.

   Why was I so important to this man? To change his amazing life with so many chicks? Maybe second chances are real... "No, not at all. I'm crying because I never expected this to ever happen again... I do love you, Jungkook. Please know, I still need time, but I want this to work." I say.

   He smiles and pecks my forehead before laying his on mine.