❦; down

words 1022
warnings  ➮ sex

                『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

𝑰 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌'𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔—— my chest was slowly rising up and down against the rim of the tub. The cold porcelain was battling against the warmth of my hot and bothered state. I nibble on my lower lip waiting for Jungkook to do something.

   I glance over my shoulder and Jungkook winks at me, he grabs the sides of my thighs and lowers himself down to my pussy, he blows air against me and I hiss at the teasing.

   I look in between my legs underneath my body, he turns around and lays right under my body. He grabs my ass harshly and shoves my hips down closer to his face. He quickly licks my slit and smacks my ass, I arch my back in pain and he groans against me.

   "Mm, I can't wait to pleasure you, my love." He says. I whine and shake my ass, gesturing him to hurry up. He rubs his hands up and down my thighs, still licking my slit every now and then. His takes his index and middle finger and pushes my lips to the side, and gently brushed his thumb against my clit.

   "Ha- why can't you just hurry up, Kook." I say, he chuckles lowly and smacks my ass. "Like I said, I want to pleasure you, I want to savor you, babygirl." I let out an annoyed groan and smack against the tub. He grabs my hips again and starts to suck on my clit, barely sucking and pulling at it with his lips.

   He looks up at me from in between my legs and moans, his warm tongue slowly licks all along my pussy. I start grinding against his face releasing the friction he was creating. "Mph- fuck! You're tongue is so warm." I moan.

   He groans and starts swirling his tongue faster, still rubbing and grabbing my ass every now and then. "Your pussy is so good, baby." He says. I start grinding faster, my orgasm approaching, I couldn't stop whimpering poor moans in my desperation to cum against Jungkook's tongue.

   "Ha- ah- fuck- I'm gonna cum." I say. Jungkook starts flicking my clit faster and the warmth in my abdomen started pouring out. My legs shiver while Jungkook tongue fucks my pussy, riding out my orgasm. I moan loudly, reaching in between my legs and grabbing Jungkook's hair roughly.

   "Good girl." He says, he slaps my ass before crawling out underneath me. He grabs onto my waist with one hand while he positions himself to where his tip just barely enters me. Fuck this. I slam against him from behind me and my back arches, the word 'fuck' being dragged out from my throat.

   "Holy- fuck." Jungkook groans. He grabs my hips with both of his hands and starts thrusting into me, I became putty in his hands and all I could mutter were poor whines and muffled moans. "I love this pussy, oh fuck." Jungkook groans, one of his hands let's go of my hips and reaches over me to grab the edge of the tub, going deeper.

   The squelching of my pussy eating his cock to where it disappeared within me was echoing through the bathroom, along with the slapping of skin and moans from the both of us. I had raging butterflies in my stomach that almost made me feel sick from the pleasure, I couldn't keep my eyes open as his cock fluttered along my walls.

His hand roams along my ass and back, his nails slightly dragging along my skin with a burning sensation. "I can't wait to- ngh - do this again." Jungkook gasps, his throat clawing for air after every thrust. The porcelain tub started grinding into my stomach every time Jungkook pushed into me, it started to ache.

"K-Kook, my stomach is -ahh- starting to hurt..." I mewled, Jungkook doesn't stop fucking me, but he inches one of his hands underneath my stomach and let's me rest my abdomen on his hand. "I'm sorry, love. Hold on a little bit more, kay?" He says. I nod slightly.

His hand was much better than the hard surface, so I wasn't going to complain anymore. My legs started jittering and my back slightly arched and twitched every time Jungkook slid back in, I was getting so close, but I didn't want this to end.

"Mm, you're getting close aren't you, baby? I can feel you twitching against me." Jungkook smacks my ass and rubs the burn away, he was right, I was going to cum. My breathing turned into soft, rapid pants and I could barely moan. This felt so good. I glance over my shoulder to see a sweaty Jungkook, gazing at me while fucking me.

The sight was enough to make my abdomen pour a warm, stinging sensation across my pussy and spread around my body, my legs shaking and my lip being bruised from me biting it. "Ah, fuck yes! You're pretty pussy is making me cum." Jungkook groaned.

His thrusts began slowing down, but getting harder. I started to grind against him while riding out my overstimulation to make him cum in me, my body was tired and aching from the tension, but I wanted him to feel good.

"Ahh- shit! Fuck!" Jungkook delved into me as far as he could without hurting me and I felt his cock twitch inside, he slowly pulled out after a few seconds and I throbbed from the release. Jungkooks cum was spilling out very slowly, droplets winding down my thighs and onto the ground.

He slowly catches his breath and peppers kisses along my back and up to my neck, I turn my head and we kiss. "I love you, Y/n." He says. I chuckle at his claim and try to stand up. My legs were wobbly, but I would be fine. I take a deep breath and dip my fingers in the water of the bathtub.

"God damn it, Kook. The water's cold now..." I pout, he frames my cheeks with his hands and pecks my lips. "That's unfortunate, baby. You're the one who started that."