Chapter 28

Lis' POV

Amy came back to the twitcam and sat by us. I could sense something was wrong but when I looked at her she shook her head. I nodded and Marcia gave us a weird Look before leaving us to go deal with the two bitches staying with us. When you think you get rid of two, two more come back. "More questions?" I asked the camera and the chat flooded. "Lis, did you get your lip pierced because Luke made you?" "Yup, I was in a haze of sleep and he said, I bet you 40 dollars you won't get your lip pierced." I smiled at the camera, "Did not, she left the venue and came back with blue hair and a lip ring." Lily stated looking at the camera. Amy laughed at us and continued looking at the chat, "Lily, do you think you or Lis will date anyone from the band or from one direction?" Amy read looking at me, "Definitely not." I stated, "The question said Lily you little shit." Amy stated looking at Lily, "Yeah Me and Luke hit it off, we've been keeping it secret Love you babe." She winked at the camera and we laughed at her. "What's it like calling Ash daddy and not in a sexual way?" I tried to hold back a laugh and it came of in a choppy giggle before I gave in the other joining me. "I don't think any of us call him daddy, I used to call him Dad and Marcia Mom but I've stopped." I looked at the others, "Marcia calls him Daddy." Amy laughed reaching over to the bowl of candy on the dresser next to our spots. "Yeah, it's intense, really brings the awkward to your dreams when you can hear them from next door." Lily joked, "We are gonna get in so much trouble for that!" I laughed and the other nodded in agreement as our phones buzzed. It was a text from Ash, something about how he can't believe we said that especially his little lily.

After chatting with the fans and eating a shit ton of stuff we decided to get off the twitcam and watch a movie. We were watching a movie called Camp Takota that none of us seen before. It was on Netflix and so far it was good. We were eating popcorn and drinking soda when the door to Lily's room opened and in walked Daisy and Mia. "What are you guys doing?" Daisy asked reaching for the popcorn as I grabbed the bowl and moved it away. "What does it look like?" I asked looking back at the tv, "well stop we want to talk to you guys." She laughed sitting down with the remote she grabbed from the night stand. She flicked off the tv and parred the ground for Mia to sit. "What do you want?" Amy asked sitting up and Lily followed, "We just want to know who Lis is dating." Mia smiled from her spot on the ground. "No one, if I was why would it matter?" I asked, "Because now that we're friends I'm gonna date Luke." Daisy said standing, "Damn that plan would work if Luke liked bitches." I retorted, "Takes one to know." "Why do you think we aren't dating." I smirked and she shook her head at me and walked out the door. "We have to get rid of them!" I groaned shoving my face into a pillow.

We were sat around the table eating dinner when a knock sounded on the door. I stood and walked to the door to answer it. A boy stood outside looking lost and shocked that I answered. "You're Lis Irwin." He spoke staring me, "And you're a random boy on my doorstep." I said back and he laughed, "I'm here to get my sister." I stared at him, "Daisy?" I asked and he nodded. My eyes widened in realization. "You're Marlo." I whispered and he nodded, "Everyone come here!" I yelled and he got a nervous look, "Hey, breathe you'll be fine." I said as everyone emerged from the kitchen.

"Marlo?" Daisy questioned and I seen Lily turn around and walk back into the kitchen. "This is him? This is Lily's friend?" Amy asked, I nodded and looked back at the kitchen door for Lily but still nothing. "Where is she?" Marlo leaned over and asked me. I shrugged and left everyone to talk as I ran to the kitchen. I walked through the door and Lily was sat at the table. "Hey you're not gonna go say hi at least?" I asked taking a seat next to her, "I wasn't expecting him to just show up. I'm just to nervous to even attempt to say anything to him." She muttered staring at her plate in front of her. "You've been waiting ages to see him I'd hate for you to stay in here while he is in the other room." I spoke looking down at her plate as she mashed her potatoes more then they already were. "I'll get to see him at the concert in a few weeks." She said setting her fork down, "True but how will you feel after he leaves today?" I asked and she nodded giving in. "Okay, let's do this." She exhaled and opened the kitchen door to go out to the living room. "Where is he?" She asked Amy, "He just left with the bitches." Amy frowned at Lily as he shoulders dropped. "Dammit." She muttered kicking the air and heading back into the kitchen as we followed.

After dinner me and Amy sat down to watch a film. It was called maze runner and I was practically in tears over Thomas and Dylan. Amy's phone rang and looked down at it smiling. "I'll be right back it's Harry." She said and I nodded as she got up from the couch and bounced up the steps as she answered her phone. I continued watching the movie as my phone beeped. A text from Michael.

M- Hey I haven't talk to you in a few are you alright? Do you want to FaceTime in a few? I miss you!

Lis- FaceTime sounds good watching a movie with Amy right now though. Imyt.

I started at the acronym for I miss you too and decided to erase it and type it out. I was filled with a small hope that if Michael could text Luke could. I patiently waited to see if I received a phone call or anything and I began to feel guilty. I put Michael on hold and am sat waiting for Luke. I sighed and held the power button down on my phone and then shut it off completely. I need to figure out my feeling for these boys and get them straightened out. I heard Amy come back down the steps and she plopped down on couch again looking at me as I stared blankly at my phone. "You okay?" She asked, "Yeah I'm fine just thinking about somethings." I chuckled and she nodded looking at the screen. "Mind if I rewind?" She asked, "Please do." I looked at the screen realizing I've missed a good part of what was happening in the movie. I'll think later. I leaned over resting my head on Amy's shoulder as she patted my head and resumed the movie at the point where she left.