Chapter 29

Amy's P.O.V

Me and Lis were watching maze runner and we were both drooling over Dylan, he was beautiful! "How can someone be that perfect?" Lis squealed "he's so hot." I exclaimed as we both started to laugh at ourselves, my phone then started vibrating and I jumped up and rushed over to it, A picture of Harry pulling a stupid face lit up my screen which made a smile appear on my face. "It's Harry." I beamed over at Lis, she smiled nodding at me and then turned her attention back to the screen, I walked out of Lis's room and made my way to mine and as soon as I got in I closed the door and dived on my bed. The phone was still ringing but I hung up and face timed him instead "Amy!" Harry sang showing his perfectly straight teeth "Harry." I mimicked "you're looking sexy babe." he smirked which made me laugh "yeah real sexy in sweat pants and no make up." I joked moving a bit of my hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear "I wish you were here....oh just imagine all the fun we could have. I want you so bad." he said with a lustful look as I looked at him weirdly, he has never talked to me like this before.

"Harry...are you drunk?" I asked as he bit his lip and moaned....what the heck?! "Harry!" "Yes babe?" he slurred getting up dropping his phone in the process, he giggled and picked his phone up which meant I could see his face again. "Harry, you're obviously drunk and need to sober up so I'm gonna leave you to sleep." I sighed, I haven't spoke to him in days because he was always 'to busy' and then when I do he is drunk. Typical. "No Amy don't leave!" He wined making me roll my eyes at his child like behaviour  "if you leave you will be missing out on this" he smirked pointing the camera down showing me his naked top half "your turn." he grinned "horny bastard." I mumbled laughing at him "Harry you coming?" A blonde hair girl squealed coming in to view.

"Who the fuck is that?" I growled causing her to glare over at me "I'm Emily." she smirked "anyway I'll meet you in the hot tub Harry." she said kissing him on the cheek and walking out of view "so what did you do today?" Harry asked acting as if nothing has happened "are you fucking kidding me! do you know what, I talk to you tomorrow...when you're sober, just go and have fun in the hot tub." I hissed hitting the end button and throwing my phone down on the bed. I felt a weird feeling in my chest at the though of Harry in the hot tub with Emily, I felt myself get jealous...wait why am I getting upset over this? I grabbed my phone and began to ring the only person who could really cheer me up.

"Calum.".

"Amy?" he questioned "Calum." I whispered again voice shaking slightly
"w-why are you-are you okay?" He asked obviously confused "I'm just confused and need cheering up." I explained with a sigh "what's up babe?....oh shit sor-" "it's fine Calum, it's just me and Harry....shit actually don't worry about it, of course you don't want to talk about my relationship. I'm sorry." I apologised "no Amy it's fine! I want to help....I will always be here no matter what. Remember that!" He rambled as a small smile tugged on my lips.

"I miss you." I blurted instantly regretting it "i-I didn't mean that....fuck." I huffed "i miss you too Amy....i miss you so fucking much." he cursed his Australian accent showing, oh god how I've missed that! The line went silent for a minute until he broke it "remember when we went to the zoo and you lost your shoe in the water with the sea lions and they couldn't get it back because it got stuck in the filter?" he said laughing loudly as I blushed remembering back to the embarrassing time.

"So we had to get you new shoes but the only footwear they had where penguin slippers, so the rest of the day you walked around In them." he continued laughing harder "you always bring that up!" I giggled "at least I had a present for Luke when I got home!" I replied "oh yeah! When you gave them to him he literally squealed." he recalled making both of us chuckling. Calum would always make me forget about my problems by making me laugh and I'm glad I called him "I bet he still has them." Calum exclaimed making me hum in agreement "well remember when you were on stage performing and went to wave at me but slipped and fell over hitting your head and rolling into the crowd?" I smirked.