Chapter 19

Amy's P.O.V

Me and Lis were dancing surrounded by loads of other sweaty body's doing the same, I noticed that Calum been constantly looking over at me and this made me remember back to earlier when I saw him and Lis talking. I turned back to ask her about it but she was already talking to...Tanya? I thought she hated her? I tried to get her attention but it didn't work so I decided to go and get a drink instead, I made my way towards the table full of alcohol, I examined the collection not knowing what to have. "hey babe." a deep voice rasped in my ear as I felt a hand grab my ass, I slapped the hand away and turned around to see who the dick was, I saw..'his' face and froze in my place. "W-w-what are..." I stuttered looking up at him to see a smirk appear on his face, that's when my Mind told me to run....and that's what I did, I sprinted back towards Lis but felt a hand grasp my arm and yank me in the opposite direction, I struggled in his grasp, desperate to get away from him. I felt my body being pulled up the stairs as I used all my force against him "get the fuck off me Jesse!" I yelled as he pulled me into my room "and why would I do that?" he said with an sinister grin making me shiver "get the fuck out of my house!" I said sternly trying to stand my ground even know I was furiously shaking inside.

"You've got feistier....I like it." he laughed before pushing me down on to my bed and climbed on top of me, I yelped in terror as I tried my hardest to get away from him, as my screams got louder he slapped me hard across the face. "shut the fuck up or I will do something you will not like love." he growled "Don't fucking call me that." I spat, he glared at me as he swung and hit me again, I yelled out in pain and felt the tears trickle down my sore face. He reached over to a black bag that was laying on the floor, he had some struggle reaching it as he was still on top of me, I decided to take my chance, I lifted my knee up and he let out a screech as it connected to his crotch.

I pushed his body off mine and ran towards the door, I heard him getting off the floor and stumble after me but I didn't look back, I grabbed the handle and swung open the door however as I did it slammed shut again and I was then pinned up against it. 

"You stupid bitch! you are going to regret that

"You stupid bitch! you are going to regret that." he barked as his fist connected with my stomach, I cried out in pain and collapsed on the floor. Tears rolled down my face as I tried to catch my breath, my small fragile body started to give up, Jesse threw my weak body onto the bed and begin searching through the black bag that was still laying on my floor, I tried to pull my body of the bed but it was no use as I was weak and helpless.

My body started to tremble and I let out a whimper as Jesse tied my body down to the bed with thin ropes, after Jesse knew I was secured he climbed back on top of me and brought his face down towards my ear "I'm going to take your precious virginity but don't worry I'll make sure it won't hurt...to much." he whispered as my body shuddered at his words "I'm sorry but I've already lost my virginity; I'm not 15 anymore, love." I said mocking him as I started to feel stronger, he looked at me for a second surprised but soon recovered when he shocked me with what he said next "I guess that I will have to make sure that it will hurt 10 times worse then.".

I cried silently as he did a trail of sloppy kisses down my neck, his hands traveled all over my body as if I was an object, his hands made there way up my skirt and I screamed out in fright making him smirk as he stretched his hand closer towards his goal. I screamed and moved under nether him but it was no use "I love when girls scream but this is not the place." he said before placing a bit of tape over my lips. Just when I was about to give up the door swung open and Lis appeared in the door way "Jesse." she said coldly taking a step towards us, she had a hard gaze but as she glanced over at me worry took over her features, Jesse climbed off me and started to talk to Lis, I turned my attention toward the rope knowing that Jesse would do something.

Lis let out a yelp which drew my attention back to them, when I looked over I felt my heart stop...Jesse hands were wrapped around Lis neck and Lis was struggling in his grip. I used all my strength to get the rope off me luckily the sweat made it easier, one of the ropes loosened from around my wrist allowing it to be free, I reached over too my feet and untangled them. I was free except for my right hand, I looked back over to Lis and Jesse before feeling my heart break; I watched Lis body go lifeless and drop to the floor as Jesse's hands were grasped around her neck, I cried out to her feeling myself break down. "The bitch deserved it anyways." Jesse shrugged kicking her before turning back towards me, rage filled his eyes as he saw that I was nearly free, panic washed over me and I looked around frantically for a weapon.

I spotted one of my favorite snow globs on the window ledge and reached for it but the rope around my wrist my it hard, I finally got hold of it as Jesse stopped in front of me "fuck you, motherfucker!" I yelled before smashing it over his head. He let out a scream and fell to the floor, I grabbed a large piece of glass that was from the broken snow globe and cut myself free, I turned to run over to Lis but Jesse was once again stood in front of me, he grabbed the glass out of my hand before plunging it in to my stomach, I let out a ear piecing scream and feel back in to my dresser. Before I could even reacted he was pulled away from me and I saw an angry looking Calum, Calum raised his fist up and punched Jesse hard in the face before doing it again and again, as Calum was taking care of Jesse I stumbled over to Lis and kneeled down next to her "Lis, wake up!" I cried shaking her "Lis please" I begged as tears poured down my face "Lis wake the fuck up!" I sobbed as I shook her body forcefully, a hand was then placed on my shoulder but I ignored it and clung on to Lis "you can't leave us! You have to wake up!" I yelled.

I heard a lot of commotion going on and someone lift me away from Lis, I looked up to see Ashton holding me "the police and the ambulance have just arrived." Marcia yelled as she rushed in to the room, luke following behind her "where's Lis!" I screamed "people are taking her down to the ambulance." Ashton said tears filling his eyes "Amy, what the fuck happened to you?" luke said approaching me with tears rolling down his face as he looks down at my stomach "why are you asking about me! Lis is the one lifeless!" I sobbed "Amy, you're covered in blood." he exclaimed, I looked down to see blood oozing out of me and that's the last thing I saw before it all went black.