Chapter 41

Lis' POV

Amy was still in the hospital under a 24 hour watch. With nothing to do and everyone out and about I had no way of getting to Amy. I shouldn't have let anyone borrow my car. I was laying down on my bed with Loki who was sound asleep and cuddled up next to me. I had my eyes closed and was petting him when my bedroom door opened and closed. I kept my eyes shut. I felt a dip in the bed and someone was laid in front of me. A hand touched mine as they went to pet the dog and they shocked me causing me to finally open my eyes. Michael held his finger and let out a laugh.

"You shocked me you dick!" I joined in and Loki picked up his head looking at us. He yawned and walked up laying down by Michael's chest. "Traitor." I laughed and Michael stuck his tongue out.

"It's not Loki's fault I'm better than you." He laughed and I flipped him off causing him to laugh more. "Where's Luke and Calum?"

"I'm not sure, they asked to borrow my car a few hours ago. I wanted to go back up and see Amy but no one is taking me." I frowned reaching over and petting Loki. My hand moved to far over and I hit Michael's chest shocking him. "Will you quit shocking me!?" I laughed and he joined in.

"That was you, and to think I was gonna give you a ride." He giggled and Loki picked up his head looking at us both once more.

"I'm sorry bud are we being loud?" I asked him in my baby voice. His little tail wagged and he jumped up coming over and licking me cheek. I let out a small laugh and moved my face and this made Loki even more excited. He turned around and licked Michael's cheek and Michael Mimicked me trying to move away. "Mikey and Loki sitting in a tree." I giggled

"Shut up." Michael laughed poking me in the side and I laughed. Soon Michael was straddling me and tickling my sides as Loki bounced around us licking my face and Michael's arms. Michael leaned down hovering over me, our faces inches apart. "This is nice." He smiled and I just stared into his eyes. This is wrong. But Luke wants to keep us secret. I nodded and he moved closer to me. His eyes fluttered shut and just before his lips could reach mine Loki's tongue came by and got him. He jumped back and I bursted into laughter as he wiped his lips. "Shut up." Michael pouted still straddling me.

"Can you get off me so we can go see Amy?" He nodded getting off me and walking to the door. I grabbed Loki and stuck him back in the small pen in the corner of my room. He had play room, a bed, and a ton of pee pads sprawled across the floor.