Chapter 1

Apparently there were parts missing of the chapters uploaded thank u guys for telling me about that I got it fixed so u can read it
———————————————-

"Mrs. Mu."

     "Mrs. Mu, good day, have you come to see the children again?"

     "Mrs. Mu is beautiful and kind. To marry such a wife, Mr. Mu is really too happy..."

     On the clean and bright passage of the pediatric inpatient department, the elegant and graceful Mrs. Mu was walking slowly in a Chinese gown. Her face was not whitewashed and she had a faint smile. She looked only in her twenties, with only a pair of gentle and quiet ones.  Her eyes slightly revealed her true experience.  Behind her was a middle-aged woman with a gentle face. She looked at the mistress who was walking in the front, her eyes looking up, full of conviction and respect.

     Wherever the two went, the doctors and nurses they met stopped the work at hand and greeted them. Mrs. Mu nodded slightly in response, both expensive and polite.  After they passed by, there was a whisper behind them, and Mrs. Mu had no idea, her steps were graceful and calm.

     Just after passing the emergency room, there was a sudden rush of footsteps ahead.

     "Emergency patient! Please let us, let us!" The nurse opened the road ahead, and several doctors and nurses hurried to the operating room pushing a hospital bed.

     Mrs. Mu and the middle-aged woman behind her turned sideways, and in a hurry saw a small child lying on the hospital bed, with thin limbs bluish and purple, her legs twisted unnaturally, and her thin chest undulating weakly.

     Mrs. Mu got used to getting along with the children in the hospital, and she couldn't bear to see such a miserable situation. She unconsciously moved her eyes to the child's face. Then, her pupils shrank suddenly, and her calm and self-sufficient expression instantly collapsed: "Xiao Qi  !" She softened and almost fell to the ground.

     "Madam!" The middle-aged woman was shocked and quickly supported her.

     "What's the matter? Xiaoqi, Xiaoqi!" Mrs. Mu shook off her hand and staggered to catch up with the hospital bed.

     "Mrs. Mu, what's wrong with you, Mrs. Mu?" Seeing Mrs. Mu followed emotionally, one of the nurses pushing the bed stopped and blocked her way: "This child is in danger of life and needs immediate surgery. Please calm down.  ."

     "He is my son!" Mrs. Mu clutched her hand tightly: "What's the matter? What's the matter with him?"

     The nurse's face became a little strange: "He is your son? Are you sure?"

     Mrs. Mu said angrily: "Will I still admit my son wrong?"

     The nurse froze for a moment: "But, but he can't be your son! He is Hu Yixi, he is six years old this year, and he lives with his grandmother Hu Lijiao. He has no father and no mother. We all know him..."

     Mrs. Mu frowned. When she heard that the other party was not her son, Mu Yiqi, her sanity quickly returned: "...Please elaborate."

     *

     The sound of the operation of medical equipment such as ECG detectors and oxygen dispensers ringed regularly in this single ward, reflecting a suffocating silence.  Mrs. Mu was sitting next to the hospital bed, staring blankly at the child who was lying motionless on the hospital bed with a pale face.

     This was a six-year-old boy, but he seemed to be only three or four years old, as weak as he was crushed.  He has a face almost similar to Mrs. Mu's son Mu Yiqi, with only slight differences.  Before Mrs. Mu was concerned and confused, and she regarded him as Mu Yiqi, but now, as a mother, she can still tell the difference.