Chapter 92

When Mu Yang and his Mu family burst into the door to rescue Mu Jiurong, his stomach was cut open and the blood flowed. Xu Qingli took the scalpel and looked crazy. She said something in her mouth: "Child... Child, give me a child..."

Everyone immediately stopped Xu Qingli, and the medical staff quickly gathered Mu Jiurong to deal with his wounds.

Mu Jiurong was sober, but because of severe pain and blood loss, his head was sweaty and his face was pale. He saw the crowd and stood calmly.

Mu Jiurong tried his best to spit out two words: "Xiao Qi..." His voice was a little vague and others could not hear clearly.

Mu Yixi was also looking at him, looking at his father, who had always been superior, at the helplessness of a weak woman and let others slaughter him. He understood his mouth shape and saw that he fell to this end. After being rescued, he still missed Mu Yiqi at the first time, and an indescribable taste suddenly rose in his heart.

"Xiao Qi is fine." Mu Yixi came closer and said to him without emotion.

Mu Jiurong's heart is loose, slightly eyed.

"Mu Jiurong, I hate you!" Xu Qingli was controlled and still danced with her teeth. She also has Mu Jiurong's blood on her body, looking crazy and ferocious. She gave a last scream and was knocked unconscious.

Mu Jiurong was sent to the best hospital in Haicheng for emergency treatment. While following up, Mu Yixi called Mrs. Mu and Mu Yiqi to report their safety.

After Mu Yixi was scolded by Mrs. Mu, he told Mu Yang that he suspected him: Xu Qingli.

In Mu Yixi's memory, only Xu Qingli is so persistent to Mu Jiurong from beginning to end. Even if she gets married and has children, and repeatedly shows her peace and self-control, it is an illusion in Mu Yixi's view. Like a snake waiting for the opportunity, she always graddled Mu Jiurong, the prey, looking for an opportunity to hit it. The Feng family attacked Mu Yiqi, which just gave her a chance to fish in troubled waters. Mu Yixi didn't think she would let go.

This is a name that no one thought of. No one thinks that such a weak female stream with a husband and son has the ability to tie up Mu Jiurong after the heavy protection of the bodyguard. Xu Qingli is not even on Muyang's list of suspicion.

However, Mrs. Mu and Mu Yiqi support Mu Yixi. After consulting Mu Jingwei, Mu Jingwei asked everyone to listen to Mu Yixi's command, so the direction of the investigation quickly turned around.

Xu Qingli was very clever. She did not alarm anyone. She joined hands with Yue Yang to ambushed Mu Jiurong in the washroom and then left with the secret door of the hospital. Later, a medium-priced independent house in the suburbs of Haicheng was rented for hiding people. Usually, we use the delivery service of a well-known restaurant to pay cash.

Yue Yang was poisoned by her. Quality control, I have to obey her instructions. When Mu Jiurong was caught, Xu Qingli locked him in the basement and gave him some food every day.

Muyang and others found that the last trace of her and Yue Yang was the ticket to Haicheng, and then the two lost their trace like evaporation.

The breakthrough is a microblog. Someone posted a photo of a house above. A woman half-opened the door and took over the food delivered. The postscript is: Weird women who don't go out every day and tall takeout, money is wayward!

The person in charge of information processing found the microblog and recognized the woman in the photo as Xu Qingli. After that, it took less than two hours to find the specific address. Then they led the team to Haicheng within six hours, broke into the door, and rescued Mu Jiurong, who was about to be opened by Xu Qingli at a critical moment.