Chapter 34

Since her parents divorced, the family has become lonely. Originally, Qin Zhengxin was a strict person. When she got home, she saw her husband and son a little softer. Now without Yan Kai, she didn't even smile. In addition, Yan Kai's departure from the Qin clan was also a great blow to Qin Zhengxin's career. Qin Zhengdi, the second brother who had been tit-for-tat with them, suddenly had the upper hand and began to suppress her. Qin Zhengxin had to pay double her strength to maintain Qin's position, which made her very tired and did not care about Qin He as much as before. Qin He always felt angry in his eyes and wanted to vent it.

He doesn't want to stay at school. Because the news of his parents' divorce spread, those students who did not dare to approach him in the past seemed to point out to him, use him as a topic, or make fun of or sympathize. The cousins of the Qin family in the same school were arrogant, as if their family had completely defeated, and there was no place to stand in the Qin family, and they could take a lot of it. Benefits.

The whole world has become unpleasant! He really wants to overturn it!

And he did!

He became a bad child in everyone's eyes. He didn't feel regretful, but relieved his anger!

But as the saying goes, I walk too much at night to meet ghosts.

Qin He followed his senior "friends" over the wall and went out of school. Once, after smashing the glass window of the shop with a brick, he was chased and beaten by the shopkeeper and his wife. A group of people fled in various places. Qin He ran into an alley alone. Before he could relieve himself, he was dragged from behind his mouth and nose and dragged into the dark!

That was the most horrible experience in Qin He's life!

Stink, suffocation, fear, powerlessness, although it may only be a dozen seconds, has become his nightmare! For a moment, he thought he would die, in a corner that no one knew, in an extremely unbearable way!

Qin He was saved until someone picked up a stick and knocked the man unconscious and pulled him up and rushed out of the alley.

The man who saved him was the "big brother" in Qin He's mouth at this moment.

At that time, Qin He was still in shock and returned to school under the leadership of his elder brother with a scared expression. By the time he reacted to thank him, the eldest brother had left without even leaving his name.

Qin He didn't expect that Yan Yu was the one he hated most!

Qin He's mood becomes strange now.

Yan Yu smiled and nodded to him gently.

"What, have you met before ?" Yan Kai tasted the expressions of his two sons carefully and asked unexpectedly. He decided to take Qin He to see Yan Yu at first sight, and he expected that there would be a hard battle to be fought. With Qin He's character, Yan Yu certainly doesn't need to be seen. As for Yan Yu, to be honest, Yan Kai can't understand this son.

When he was young, he hated the design of him at home and made him carry a sinful relationship. For this reason, he tried his best to escape. He once hoped that the so-called "wife" and "son" did not exist, because they were the stain on his life. But the real people are gone. At first, he thought it was relief, but later he gradually found that the heavy burden of carrying two lives had always been with it. Finding out that they were alive, although inevitably causing a family crisis, Yan Kai was relieved at the same time.

After all, there are some things that can not be solved by concealing and evading.

Yan Kai regretted not getting Qin Zhengxin's understanding, but Qin Zhengxin's temper that his eyes could not be rubbed into a grain of sand, and Yan Kai had no choice. He did not regret falling to the current field for Yan Yu.