Chapter 38

At 1:00 a.m., the car drove into the Summer Palace.

There are four people in the car. Uncle Rong, the driver, is in the driver's seat to drive. Xu Qingli is in the co-driver's seat. From time to time, she turns her head and takes a look at Mu Jiurong and Xu Zhao in the back row. Xu Zhao had already drunk and collapsed on his back, unconscious. Compared with Xu Zhao's indecent manners, Mu Jiurong, who is also drinking too much, still looks elegant. He holds his hand and presses his forehead and is closing his eyes to refresh himself.

The car stopped and Mu Jiurong opened his eyes.

Xu Qingli got off the bus quickly and went to the back seat to open the door: "Brother Jiurong, how do you feel?" The voice is as soft as water.

She also wore a dress for tonight's banquet, with a shoulder design, revealing her shoulders and a small breasts. Trench, freshness. Feeling. Many people looked at her straight tonight.

The banquet is an informal commercial banquet. The scene is a little chaotic. Xu Qingli did not need to attend. Mu Jiurong always took Tan Yuru. However, it is rare for Tan Yuru to be unwell and unable to go with her. Xu Qingli volunteered to replace her. This is Xu Qingli's first opportunity to become Mu Jiurong's girlfriend alone. She will never give up this opportunity.

Mu Jiurong was indispensable. Seeing that her ability to work was not bad, she nodded and agreed. Xu Zhao didn't agree with it, but Mu Jiurong nodded, and Xu Qingli was eager to try again, so she had to pull her to explain and ask her to be smart and follow them closely.

Unfortunately, Xu Qingli was really inexperienced in dealing with this kind of occasion. She was caught and forced to drink in the wrong place. Mu Jiurong and Xu Zhao couldn't leave her alone. They had to drink for her, which became like this time.

Xu Qingli was annoyed by dragging her legs, and was happy that Mu Jiurong stood up for her in front of her.

And even if he socially eats and drinks, at about the same time, Mu Jiurong also left home, and did not stay and cheat with those who began to show their ugly appearance. Those people didn't dare to embarrass him. At most, they coaxed him to drink two more glasses and sent him away angrily.

Xu Qingli can clearly see the admiration of the women present. They seemed to sigh: Why didn't they become Mrs. Mu?

Xu Qingli couldn't help thinking: When will she become Mrs. Mu?

After all night, with her cautious temperament, she also accidentally showed some affection to Mu Jiurong.

However, Mu Jiurong looked the same as usual. In fact, his eyes were slightly straightened. Obviously, he was drunk and confused, and he did not notice Xu Qingli's abnormality at all.

Xu Qingli reached out for him, and he handed her directly.

Mu Jiurong can stand firm by instinct. Xu Qingli doesn't need to work hard. She holds his arm and sticks to his body. She has a feeling that her dream comes true and her face turns red with excitement.

Uncle Rong, the driver, wanted to help him. Xu Qingli cleverly blocked it: "Mr. Mu is fine, I'll come. Uncle Rong, please take care of my brother.

Uncle Rong saw that Mu Jiurong looked calm and did not object, so he refused to insist.

Xu Qingli helped Mu Jiurong walk all the way into the house. She wished the road under her feet was longer, and it was better to have no end.

She thought she could take Mu Jiurong directly to the study lounge. Mrs. Mu should be asleep at this hour. In the past, Mu Jiurong came back late, and she turned to the study lounge to sleep for one night without disturbing Mrs. Mu. The supporting facilities in the lounge are perfect, which is more spacious and comfortable than the room.