Chapter 24

Qin Zhengxin now thinks about it, and it was also her negligence in those years. At that time, she took the initiative to chase Yan Kai. She always dared to love and hate. Yan Kai was not indifferent to her, but for a period of time, he seemed to have some scruples and never agreed to be with her.

It is estimated that it was not until the "wife" and "son" in front of him were gone that he put down his burden and finally accepted her. According to Yan Kai, he was also confused at that time. Although he didn't ask, the "wife" and "son" always weighed on him. Suddenly he heard that the person was gone, and he was extremely surprised and couldn't help going back to know the situation.

The statement given by his family is that the mother and son accidentally fell into the river and drowned when they went out to take water. They did not even salvage the body and were washed away by the water. The family set up clothes for them and burned incense and sacrificed every New Year's Day.

Yan Kai couldn't accept the "wife and children", but they were gone, and he was a little sad, as if he owed something. His relationship with the family finally eased a little, and at the same time entrusted the village head to give the "wife"'s family a little money to help make a living at regular intervals.

Yan Kai thought that the matter had come to an end. He can finally live a normal life and continue his supposedly wonderful and bright life without burden. He didn't say this to Qin Zhengxin because he was too shy to talk about it, and because it was over.

It wasn't until the two people who were supposed to have died for years suddenly appeared that things broke out!

He didn't know until He asked his family that the "wife" and "son" did not fall into the river and drown. Although the woman was lucky to conceive a child that summer vacation and gave birth smoothly afterwards, Yan Kai never went home to have a look, and obviously did not pay attention to it. The attitude of the family also changed from full of expectations to anger, believing that it was her that made Yan Kai's relationship with the family more and more cold. The woman thought she would climb to the high branches, but she didn't expect that Yan Kai could not be held up at home, which made her situation worse and worse. She was full of mind. She hadn't seen her husband for a long time and came back to see her. She knew that there was no hope. The village knew the root and it was difficult to marry again with a son. So one day, while her mother-in-law's family was not paying attention, she took her son to follow him. The picker who came with him ran away.

His  family when half angry when they know the truth ! This kind of thing of wearing a green hat for her husband, the whole family can't raise their heads in the village! Moreover, they were more afraid that Yan Kai was angry when he knew it. Not only did he not go home, but he didn't even give the money, so they covered it to death and told the outside world that the mother and son drowned.

Yan Kai's process of meeting the mother and son again was also extremely unbearable.

He drove home after a party at the entertainment place. Halfway through, a child bumped into his car, followed by a heavily dressed woman and an angry and fat half-headed man. Naked man, picking up the child, beating and scolding, vulgar words, unbearable.

Yan Kai is not the baby of a new society, and naturally sees the clue. He didn't want to poke his nose into his own business, but he hit someone and had to get out of the car to see the child's injury.

Unexpectedly, when the woman heard his name, her face immediately changed greatly and cursed: "Yan Kai, you are so conscienceless!"

Only then did He know that this woman named Yan Hongjiao was the "wife", and it was his own son who was hit by him.