Chapter 37

Hearing the knock on the door, Feng Weiming opened the door. At a glance, he immediately closed the door!

"Don't do this every time." Mu Yixi complained, walked in with the door panel, and climbed up the bed of Fengweiming.

The quilt was sealed and Weiming slept warmly. Mu Yixi lay in. The chills that had just been passed were all dispersed, and he was almost cooing.

Seeing that Feng Weiming wouldn't come back, he took his eyes and shaved him hard. Mu Yixi waved his hand and said warmly, "Come here quickly, be careful of catching a cold."

Feng Weiming still scratched him hard.

Mu Yixi said, "I apologize to you for the previous things. I'm in a bad mood. I'm angry with you. Obviously, my sage has a lot of people. Forgive me?"

He spoke sincerely. It was really unexpected that he saw Gu Ling at the wedding banquet tonight, and then met Hu Qin and Juan Qi. They reminded him of many bad memories and made him deeply feel the shadow of Mujia's prosperity. However, other people's small strength is not enough to do anything at all. When he was extremely depressed, Feng Weiming just hit the muzzle of the gun. Mu Yixi couldn't control it for a while and lost his temper at him.

Feng Weiming has never been a rebellious master. At present, he turned a cold face and ignored him completely in the process of returning home.

Feng Weiming's unilateral act of cooling Mu Yixi often happens, usually what Mu Yixi did consciously or unconsciously provoked Feng Weiming. However, soon, the two will talk again. Over time, no one took it seriously.

But Mu Yixi is very clear that this time is different. If you don't open your words in time, Feng Weiming will not easily forgive him.

Moreover, to be honest and ridiculous, since Mu Yixi has lived again, the only person who can speak in his twenties's psychology and way is Feng Weiming...

For this reason, Mu Yixi did not really want to anger Feng Weiming.

"Speak clearly." Feng Weiming asked for an explanation.

"Come here first, don't make trouble with your health." Mu Yixi patted the pillow. Under his leadership, Feng Weiming's bed lay on Mrs. Mu (telling stories in the evening), Mu Yiqi (with the courage to play tricks on Mingming with his little brother) and Mu Yiwei (joining the fun). In addition, during the Spring Festival, he went to Mujia's old house for the night. Feng Weiming also slept with Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi respectively. The bottom line retreated again and again, and the cleanlinessiness was much more than before. It's time. Even Mu Yixi occasionally climbed his bed uninvited, and Feng Weiming reluctantly tolerated it.

Feng Weiming: "Who is making trouble?" He was unwilling to climb into bed. Even if he lay on the same quilt with Mu Yixi, a piece of it was separated from the middle to indicate that the line had been drawn.

Mu Yixi couldn't laugh or cry. He habitually gave him a quilt and wrapped people tightly. Then he slowly mentioned it again: "What you see tonight, you have to keep it secret for me."

"Why?" Feng Weiming asked.

"As you can see, one of them is my biological mother and the other is my half-sister." Mu Yixi said, "They came to me for another purpose. I need to know their purpose. I don't want my mother to worry.

"What can you do?" Feng Weiming is very suspicious. He is talking about things. Now they are all students of closed boarding schools and stay in school every Friday. When I return to Summer Palace on the weekend, Mrs. Mu will look at them. If Mu Yixi's biological mother and sister did not live in Yilian Garden, it would be almost impossible for them to see Mu Yixi without shocking.