Chapter 56

Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixi had a cold war. For a long time, Mu Yiqi's attitude towards Mu Yixi was not salty. At the beginning, Mu Yixi tried to explain that Mu Yiqi could not get over in his face, but he just put up his airs and didn't respond with a straight face.

Mu Yixi seems to be very hurt. After all, this is the first time that Mu Yiqi has resisted him so much.

Just when Mu Yiqi was a little guilty and regretted and wanted to soften down, Feng Weiming couldn't see it first. He said coldly: "Let him make trouble, don't be so worried about him in the future. He was coaxed and cheated. He also asked it himself." Then he pulled Mu Yixi away.

Mu Yixi was dragged away very sadly and lost, and looked back at his appearance, which made Mu Yiqi feel that he had done a big mistake.

Mu Yiqi wants to cry without tears. The more he thought about it, the clearer he realized that he was making trouble without reason. If Xiyi hadn't cared about him, he would not believe in one side of the words, Mu Yixi would certainly not have made him face Xia Weiwei's "true face" (...).

But he shouted at his brother who helped him and followed him from childhood to old age! /(tot)/~~

Mu Yiqi ran to Yan Yu and picked him up as a tree hole to talk. He doesn't know when this habit began. Yan Yu is calm and patient. When he looks at people softly and patiently, the people who are seen will unconsciously say a lot of things that they usually can't say.

Mu Yiqi grew up to 15 years old and lived a smooth life. Family harmony, parents love, siblings close and friendly, in school is a star-arring figure. In addition to the blessing of family background, it is also outstanding and proud of the capital. The only thing that can be called a setback is the injury to playing football, and he has no career path in this life - this is not really the same. Mu Yiqi knew that in his capacity, it is impossible to really devote himself to the football cause, and the country's football level cannot be on the stage internationally. Because of this, he worked so hard in the inter-school competition to avoid leaving regrets. Therefore, although he injured his leg later, Mu Yiqi did not regret it.

So far, there is really nothing to complain about in life, and no one should be angered by him. But Mu Yiqi made a problem for no reason. He didn't want to live a good life anymore. He learned to fall in puppy love. Unexpectedly, his girlfriend was a two boats and played him like a monkey. The truth was revealed by his dearest brother...

Mu Yiqi felt really humiliated.

He still refused to accept his brother's kindness, and said that, he ended up hurting people and his brother.

But boys' self-esteem is such a strange thing. Mu Yiqi can show his guilt and repentance in front of Yan Yu, but he can't do it to bow his mistake in front of Mu Yixi.

Yan Yu told him a story.

The protagonist of the story is a child who is not expected to be born. Because of the indifference of his biological father and the snobbishness of his biological mother, he has experienced many unimaginable sufferings. Later, his biological father found him, regretted it, and sacrificed a lot to compensate him. But he couldn't forgive him, but went into the mud and took pleasure in watching his biological father's pain. Later, he had an accident. His half-brother saved him. Although he was rescued, his legs were disabled. This younger brother hated him very much, because he is also innocent, but because of a brother who came out of nowhere, his family broke down. He was affected by a great change in personality, became violent and rebellious, and turned back at a very painful price.

The younger brother said to the elder brother, "Don't think that you are the worst in the world. If you really can't live, just go die and stop making my father sad."