Chapter 8

Mu Yixi stayed in Mu's house like this.

In addition to recuperating injuries, Mu Yixi's first problem is going to school.

Because before the summer vacation, after meeting Mu Yixi, Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan both went back to school the next day, and they attended the primary school and kindergarten attached to the Xin'an Noble School Ya'an respectively. Mu Yiqi is in the first grade of primary school, and Mu Yixuan is in the middle class of kindergarten. The primary school is boarding, and Mu Yiqi goes home once a week. The kindergarten is back and forth the same day. It arrives at 8 am and ends at 4:30 pm. Most of the time, Xu Qingli is responsible for picking up Mu Yixuan. After returning, Mu Yixuan is also watched by Xu Qingli.

Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi are about the same age, and Mrs. Mu wants to arrange for him to transfer to school and be classmates with Mu Yiqi. Originally, Mrs. Mu was worried that Mu Yixi had not read books and could not keep up with the basics, but when she was in the hospital, Mrs. Mu found that Mu Yixi had some foundation, and asked him, he said it was taught by aunts and sisters, and Mrs. Mu guessed it should be from the neighborhood. Neighbors or volunteers who have followed him. Just in time for a summer vacation, Mrs. Mu wanted to ask a teacher to advise Mu Yixi, and Xu Qingli automatically took the job.

"Madam, don't worry, the young master is well-behaved and smart, surely no problem. Or, are you worried that I can't teach well?" said Xu Qingli, who had passed the kindergarten teacher qualification certificate early, and the last sentence was a bit mischievous.

Mrs. Mu treats her as a half sister, and she takes care of Mu Yixuan very well. Mrs. Mu is not worried. But she still asked Mu Yixi's opinion: "Sister Qingli teaches you to read and write, okay?"

Mu Yixi's cheeks flushed shyly, and nodded seriously: "Thank you Sister Qingli."

Xu Qingli took out the teaching materials used by Mu Yiqi to teach him. She was tempting and easy to understand. She had a gentle and patient attitude. She didn't treat Mu Yixi as a perfunctory young master who appeared suddenly. Even if it is put in school, it is probably the most popular kind of teacher.

Does Mu Yixi like it?

Of course he "likes" him, just like Xu Qingli "likes" him.

Other people will have doubts about his life experience, Xu Qingli will not. Seeing his age and appearance, she must have immediately guessed that he was Mu Jiurong's illegitimate child, and she probably knew even his biological mother Hu Qin. Even with her tactics, Mu Yixi could not rule out Hu Qin's sudden appearance and noise, and Xu Qingli's handwriting might be behind him.

He is a living proof that Mu Jiurong does not belong to Mrs. Mu alone, and Xu Qingli is naturally happy to see him. He pierced Mu's eyes every day while he was alive. She tried her best to teach Mu Yixi, and it is estimated that she hoped that Mu Yixi could surpass Mu Yiqi, so that Mrs. Mu watched her son be beaten by an illegitimate child.

Mu Yixi pretended to be in front of Mrs. Mu for twelve years, and his acting skills were almost carved into his bones. It was easy to fool Xu Qingli. This is also attributed to Xu Qingli's failure to focus on a six-year-old shy little boy who had been tortured and finally had a good life. She was young and did not practice the cautiousness in front of unthreatening people. Occasionally, cracks are inadvertently exposed.

Xu Qingli did not harm him in the last life, and Mu Yixi let her leave her alone. In this life, he is determined to protect Mrs. Mu. Well, with Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan reluctantly, he will stare at Xu Qingli. If she dares to mess around, he chops her hand first. Mu Yixi was never an upright gentleman, he was used to being despicable and shameless.