Chapter 41

After the accident, it took a whole week for Mu Yiqi and Mu Yi to calm down.

During this period, Mu Yi had a high fever, which was caused by panic. Under the care of Mrs. Mu and the company of several brothers, she also lay in bed for two days befores he recovered. After that, she and several brothers received psychological counseling to prevent them from leaving a psychological shadow. Several nights after the car accident, the children turned around and couldn't sleep well, and sometimes woke up with shouting.

When he came home a week later. It happened to be the weekend and So he could rest for two days. When Monday arrived, except Mu Yixi, all the other children went back to school.

The family class was suspended on the weekend, and Mu Jiurong and Mrs. Mu discussed about it to make the children have a relaxed life.

Mu Jiurong also gave four children a Nintendo handheld game console, which can play the goblin pocket games that have recently become popular all over the world.

The game console is all English, but under Feng Weiming's continuous progress in recent years, except for Mu Yi, the three boys can play smoothly without being overwhelmed by words.

Mu Yiqi suddenly fell in love with it ! Whenever you have time, hold the game console and click it all the time!

Even Caesar and Louis retreated for a while, changing from the original favorite to the second favorite.

Mu Yixi saw Mrs. Mu looking at Mu Yiqi with a smile. The latter was absorbed in staring at the game console screen and unconsciously. Mu Yixi silently lit him a wax.

Feng Weiming only played for a while and put it on hold. Mu Yiqi was very puzzled, but because Mu Yixi's hand was broken and he could not play for the time being, he could only ask Feng Weiming to share his game experience, and also excitedly proposed: "Mingming, let's compete!"

Feng Weiming calmly picked up the game console and seconded him.

Mu Yiqi: I hate Xueba! QAQ

However, it is not the first time that Mu Yiqi has been abused. He was anti-pressure and quickly resurrected with blood in place, and turned to Mu Yixi for comfort.

The two brothers met and played the game together. Mu Yixi couldn't do it, so he gave his opinion and cooperated with Mu Yiqi tacitly. He immediately took the results to a step, making Mu Yiqi as happy as winning the lottery!

In this way, Mu Yiqi gradually came out of the shadow of the car accident.

Mu Yi situation is better than Mu Yiqi's, but she becomes more clingy than before after illness, especially likes to stick to Mu Yixi.

Mu Yixi accompanied her patiently.

Then Mu Yixi found that he and Feng Weiming had become estranged.

Feng Weiming has been staying in the Summer Palace for three years, and his relationship with Mu Jiuqing has gradually improved, not as rigid as when he returned to China. However, Feng Weiming never returned to France. Mu Jiuqing seemed to give up later. He left him in China and came to see him when he had time. Because of Feng Weiming, Mu Jiuqing has returned home more times in the past three years than in the previous two decades. When he came back, he naturally went to Mujia's old house to visit his parents. Grandma Mu was very happy about this. She hoped that Feng Weiming could stay and repeatedly told Mrs. Mu to take good care of him.