Chapter 75

Mu Yiqi shook his head reflexively: "No, nothing is wrong."

Mu Yixi smiled at him with coffee.

Mu Yiqi whispered, "I've heard..."

"What have you heard?"

Mu Yiqi hesitated: "Mingming, is back and brought it, er..."

Mu Yixi said, "Liang Wanyue is not his girlfriend."

Mu Yiqi beat haha and complained in his heart: But a face-to-face, even remember the name of his girlfriend, this is not your usual way of respecting women! Sure enough, I still didn't forget to Feng Weiming...

Mu Yixi saw what he was thinking by looking at his face, and deliberately raised his face: "Why don't you ask what the expression he saw Lin Peier?" I'm just worried that he will be jealous and sad for Feng Weiming, and I underestimate him a little, right?

According to the information of the "informant", Feng Weiming gives people a much more indifferent feeling than Mu Yixi. The momentum is like a successful person who has returned abroad, arrogant and noble. Mu Yiqi did not see Feng Weiming in person, but he could imagine his cold face. He sighed that Feng Weiming had been struggling to raise Feng Weiming a little more popular after so many years, but in two years, Feng Weiming turned back to the cold young master of Ming.

Mu Yiqi pointed at a little obvious scar on his lips. When he grew up, he knew that it was a bite mark, and the person who lowered his mouth was not light. With Mu Yiqi's IQ, I naturally don't believe Mu Yixi's teeth. This is absolutely evidence of being counterattacked if it can only be said. Mu Yixi is the one who was bitten, obviously the "perpetrator". Mu Yiqi has made up a scene of "New lover appears, old love is unwilling to be violently rejected" in his brain, and he really feels sad and not worth it for his brother. In any case, Mu Yiqi did not understand Weiming's behavior of saying goodbye without saying that he would dump people immediately.

Mu Yixi touched the scars on his lips, but recalled the passion of the night before. He smiled with a different meaning: "Then next time you see Mingming, Dai Ge is angry?"

Mu Yiqi has this intention. He dares not say the lesson Feng Weiming or something, but it is inevitable to question. Feng Weiming owes him a reason. He is also Feng Weiming's brother! As soon as Feng Weiming left, not to mention whether he had thought about Mu Yixi's feelings, he even ignored the feelings of taking care of his family for so many years. It's too much!

"I'll see him, brother." Mu Yiqi solemnly said.

Mu Yixi nodded with encouragement, without any guilt.

Mu Yiqi paused and asked carefully, "Brother, have you ever thought about getting back together with Mingming?"

Mu Yixi looked at him: "Do you want us to get back together?"

Mu Yiqi's face flashed a touch of entanglement. He prefers that Mu Yixi will marry and have children like a normal person, and not to violate the mainstream of society. But...

"I hope you are happy, brother." Mu Yiqi sighed. Originally, he thought that Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming's separation was right, but how could he not detect Mu Yixi's unhappiness when he was close? As soon as Feng Weiming returned, even if he seemed to refuse Mu Yixi's approach, Mu Yixi was not at all depressed, and his whole body was full of interest that he had not seen for a long time. This is something that neither Lin Peier nor other women can do.

...Mu Yixi really loved Feng Weiming.

In this case, Mu Yiqi had to accept the fact that his brother fell in love with a homosexuality and had to be. He will stand firmly on his side and support him!