Chapter 87

Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming reached a consensus and intended to do something overseas. Although Mu Jiuqing was a little surprised and reluctant after learning about Feng Weiming's decision, he did not really want his son to inherit his mantle at all, and his son was incommunicable. Feng Weiming is not a flower in the greenhouse. His ability needs a larger platform to display. It is very challenging to maintain a relationship with Mu Yixi's competition and cooperation. Yes Feng Weiming is very attractive.

The main battlefield of overseas Mushi is abroad, and Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming are bound to go abroad for experience. Before going abroad, Mu Yixi decided to give Mu Yiqi the domestic stall completely after careful consideration.

Handing over the matter on the side of Huqin is an experiment against Mu Yiqi.

Mu Yiqi is not stupid. Mu Yixi has pointed out the involvement of Hu Qin, Xu Jia, Feng Jia and others. So this matter is not just Hu Qin's desire to use Mu Yixi to make profits from Mu Jia. At the same time, Mu Yixi has shown Mu Yiqi his attitude towards Hu Qin and Wei Anqi, the mother and daughter - he does not admit that these two women are his relatives, and his desire for "family affection" for them has disappeared with years of exploitation. Mu Yiqi does not need to show mercy to their men because he is afraid of him. As a child of the Mu family, there is only one attitude towards the enemy.

According to Mu Yixi's idea, of course, it is to play tricks, cooperate with Mu Jiurong from the air, and trap Hu Qin to the end. Although Hu Qin asked him to steal the reserve price of the tender, Feng Yu did not trust him very much. The insider on the grand side told Mu Yixi that now the grand operation is not only for Feng Yu to fight small, but also has Feng's shadow behind it. It is probably because of this that Mu Jiurong will personally fight. In recent years, the differences between Mu and Feng have gradually widened. Mu Jiurong knows what Feng has for Mu. Mu Jiurong will certainly not let go of such a good opportunity to hit his opponent this time. Mu Yixi has reason to believe that he is only one of Feng Yi's lines (he thinks so), and Feng Yi will not bet all the treasures on him. Feng Yi, or the Feng family behind him must have other means. Most likely, they planted people inside Mushi. This person can still have access to the confidential Mu's senior management. Mu Yixi immediately aimed at Xu Zhao who returned to Mu's head office - without Mu Yixi's reminder, no one, including Mu Jiurong, would doubt him. And if Xu Zhao participates in it, the interior of Mushi is not an iron plate. Mu Yixi needs to cooperate with Mu Jiurong to find out Mu's mole, but also ensure that the "bottom price" handed over to Feng Yu is consistent. However, Mu Yixi was not willing to contact Mu Jiurong, so he simply handed it over to Mu Yiqi. With Mu Yiqi, Mu Jiurong has other ideas about Mu Yixi, and he has to think twice about it. You should know that in recent years, the father-son relationship between Mu Yiqi and Mu Jiurong has been colder than before. Mu Jiurong really loves Mu Yiqi, has the intention to repair the father-son relationship, and has more tolerance for him.

Mu Yiqi said, "Brother, you give it to me, don't interfere. I will communicate well with my father."

Mu Yixi stared at him in surprise. Why? So soon he was not allowed to interfere? He doesn't think Mu Yiqi is a person who crosss the river and dismantles the board.

Mu Yiqi stammered and said, "That... is always your biological mother. You don't hesitate to deal with her in person for us. I, I don't want you to do this... This should be my responsibility..." He doesn't want Mu Yixi to carry theft and unfilial stigma. Even if it's fake or theater, it won't work. His brother has suffered so much that it's time to stop and can't dirty his hands any more.

Mu Yixi was silent for a moment, and his heart was quite touched. Seeing Mu Yiqi insist, he finally nodded: "Okay, I promise you."

Mu Yiqi did what he promised Mu Yixi. He and Mu Jiurong publicly said that he would do his part, whether for Mu Yixi or Mu Shi. So far, he has been used to seeing the light and wind and moon in Mushi, but those knives, lights, swords and shadows that can't see light have little contact. Mu Yiqi is not naive enough to think that the so-called business war is open and aboveboard. Although he does not have the seemingly innate talent in Mu Yixi, since he wants to take over Mu's courage, what he should learn is good as soon as possible.