Chapter 64

"Look what kind of garbage you make?" Mu Jiurong threw two documents on his desk.

Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi, who sat opposite him, bowed their heads to confess.

Secretary Zhang, who sat next to them, as a bystander, slipped a drop of sweat on his forehead and sighed for the two children.

Mu Jiurong has been in the ascendant position for a long time. With the growth of age and experience, the once gentle and elegant have become majestic and deep. He is enough to make people breathless when he doesn't talk, let alone such severe criticism.

From the eyes of Secretary Zhang, although the two young masters, Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi, lack some heat, they are also neat and better than many people who have been officially working for many years. You should know that they have been interned at Mushi for less than a year, and they can only come to study on weekends to take into account both study and work! It's quite good to have such results.

But as the president of the father, he is strict. What he asked for was not good, but outstanding!

So as sons, they are forced to be miserable. Mu Yiqi had rebelled before, and had some unpleasant things with Mu Jiurong. Fortunately, he only lasted for a short time and then turned around and continued to receive family education.

During that period, Mu Jiurong's mood was not very good, and he had to be a man with his tail between his subordinates. Secretary Zhang knew how deep Mu Jiurong expected Mu Yiqi. The young generation of Mu's family pointed to Mu Yiqi as his successor.

Mu Yirun, the son of Vice President Mu Jiu'an, has no business mind. Mu Yixi, Mu Yiqi's "adoptive brother", is purely accompanying the prince to study. Everyone knows that the focus is on Mu Yiqi. The pressure is too great, and no wonder he has a rebellious mentality.

Mu Jiurong resisted the impulse to press the forehead.

Mu Yiqi is the only son of him and Mrs. Mu Jiurong naturally only admits him as his successor. The son has lived up to expectations and is very good. No one can say anything bad.

But He doesn't know if everyone has used up all the strength of Changmu Jingwei and the men of their generation. None of the grandchildren headed by Mu Yiqi can be eye-catching. In addition to Mu Yiqi, there are also some Huigens in business, and the others have not taken this direction. Mu Yiqi is good, but it is also just good. His personality innate lacks a kind of insidious and viciousness characteristic of merchants, which seems too upright and pure. If it is a period of steady development, it is enough to keep it. But now society is changing rapidly and policies change day by night. Every family is trying to occupy resources and strengthen themselves. A little neglect will lag behind others. Mu Jiurong took some opportunities with his vision ability, but in the future, he still had to rely on the younger generation. With Mu Yiqi's personality and skills to meet this challenge, Mu Jiurong is a little afraid to imagine.

However, Mu Jiurong is a little uncertain when it comes to saying that Mu Yiqi's generation really has no people who can support the situation.

His third brother Mu Jiuqing managed the overseas Mushi industry well. His adopted son Feng Weiming is a talented figure, and his mind is unpredictable even for them adults. If his surname is Mu, he is definitely the priority child raised in the family, and even Mu Yiqi has to stand aside. Even if you don't have your surname Mu, it is okay to cultivate the left and right arms of Mujiazi. However, Mu Jiuqing hurts Feng Weiming to his bones. It's not that parents and children are better than parents and children. Who dares to seal Weiming's idea, he can peel the other party out. And when it comes to taking over the cause of Mujia, Mu Jiuqing will also ask Feng Weiming to consider the stall in his hands first. Feng Weiming has become a treasure that Mushi can only look at from afar in China.