Chapter 46

After Xu Qingli went abroad, Mu Yixi felt a hidden surge in Mu's house and quickly calmed down.

Including the Yilian Garden and the Mujia old house, all the servants who can be close have been sorted out, and several people have quietly disappeared, changing into a new face with more respect and caution.

The atmosphere of the whole Mujia is solemn. Mu Yixi felt that even the air was fresh. His carelessness can finally step down and bow back to be a carefree child.

Soon after, Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi ,feng Weiming ushered in their entrance examination.

Ya'an Affiliated Primary School entrance examination takes the city's unified examination. Ya'an Affiliated Middle School, which fails to pass the examination, will not be admitted. About one-fifth of the degrees that have been vacant from this vacancy will recruit high-funded students from average families but outstanding results.

Mu Yixi and the three of them were promoted to Ya'an Affiliated High School with excellent results, among which Feng Weiming ranked first in the city. In view of his level, the school has asked whether Mrs. Mu and Feng Weiming themselves have the intention to skip the grade. Mrs. Mu respects Feng Weiming's decision, and Feng Weiming doesn't want to shake his head.

After entering junior high school, the three brothers of the Mu family and Qin He, who also went to school smoothly, were still arranged in the same dormitory. The "Four Littles" of Ya'an Affiliated Primary School have become the "Four Young Masters" of Ya'an Affiliated Middle School. Standing up in a line, it is extremely eye-catching everywhere you go.

Less than two months after the start of school, Mu Yiqi received the first love letter in his life.

He was stunned! Shy! Got it!

Because Mingming's popularity is similar (Feng Weiming is the most popular because of his appearance, and the little girl can't help blushing and stammering when she sees him), he received a love letter, but his brother, Mingming and his friend (Qin He) did not receive it. <(̄) ̄)>

Mu Yiqi's self-esteem, self-confidence and vanity were greatly satisfied, and he felt that he was a big step ahead!

Mu Yiqi replied a letter to the other party seriously and happily, and then stayed away from the female classmate. ==

Because he's so sorry. Mu Yiqi thought that his female classmates liked him and wanted to be his girlfriend. She was so shy that he didn't know what to do. If she accidentally glanced at him, he immediately did not squint and stiffen his body.

The female classmate received a reply and it was written"Mom and brother said that puppy love is wrong", "We should focus on learning", "You're fine but I'm sorry that I can't have a girlfriend for the time being". Looking at Mu Yiqi's cold refusal, she ran to the team of friends and cried with blushing and dare not get close to Mu Yiqi anymore .

Mu Yixi, who stared at all kinds of conspiracy theories of female classmates, was confused by the innocent and green feelings of the children.

But Mu Yixi was relieved too early.

Mu Yiqi, who was in the first grade of junior high school, was also shy because of a love letter. But by the third grade of junior high school, Mu Yiqi entered the rebellious period and fell in love!

"... It's Xia Weiwei from Class Three, who recruits students specially." Fu Yunzhao, one of Mu Yiqi's little friends, said in a low voice.

Mu Yixi sat on the steps. At the age of 15, he was slender, handsome, stable and gentle. He looked like a modest gentleman with a good temper.