Chapter 82

Mu Jiuqing did not buy another real estate in Xin'an City. Every time he came back, he either stayed in a hotel or stayed in Mujia's old house. He has a long-term private room in a five-star hotel in the city.

Feng Weiming brought Mu Yixi to this hotel. He has a room card in his hand for a long time. During Mu Jiuqing's return to China, he can come to find his father at any time.

Feng Weiming came several times and walked to the special elevator for vip customers.

When the elevator arrived at the floor where Mu Jiuqing's room was located, Mu Yixi pressed the button to close the door, took a deep breath, and adjusted his expression to "handsome, gentle, calm and calm", before he released his hand and let the elevator door open.

Feng Weiming saw his movements from the wall of the elevator and couldn't help laughing again.

Mu Yixi saw him laughing and followed him.

So the elevator door opened, and Mu Jiuqing, who came to greet his son in person, smiled at Feng Weiming and Mu Yixi looking at each other "with affection" at first sight.

Even to his father's cold son, he smiled happily and beautifully at a bastard. Mu Jiuqing's good mood immediately flew, and his face became dark and dark.

However, when Feng Weiming saw him, he did not restrain the smile on his face and shouted respectfully: "Father." Mu Jiuqing's face immediately softened a little.

"Third uncle." Mu Yixi said respectfully.

Mu Jiu looked at him inexplicably, without the attitude of the friendly elders in the past. Mu Yixi suddenly felt in his heart, but Mu Jiuqing no longer looked at him. He waved his hand to Fengweiming: "Come here." Turn around and enter the room with these words.

Feng Weiming followed obediently. Mu Yixi followed him spontaneously.

Entering the room, Feng Weiming sat down on the sofa. Mu Yixi reflexively wanted to sit beside him. Mu Jiuqing's eyes swept away. Mu Yixi didn't care at all and continued to sit down. Feng Weiming reached out his hand and patted him. His eyes looked at him. Mu Yixi paused and sat on the sofa next to him obediently.

Mu Jiuqing's eyes were first cold, and then faintly satisfied.

Jiang Xinyu, Mu Jiuqing's assistant, came over with the drink they liked. Jiang Xinyu is still gorgeous and healthy after the age of 40, with all kinds of amorous feelings. She has been with Mu Jiuqing for many years, has experienced two marriages, and is now single. She has no children, which is equivalent to watching Feng Weiming grow up and feeling for him like her son.

Jiang Xinyu put the count black tea in front of Feng Weiming and looked at him with love and a little worry. What gave Mu Yixi was a cup of milk tea with strong fragrance. In the past, the eyes of Aiwu and Wu turned into sharp examination.

Mu Yixi blinked poorly and begged for mercy, trying to exude a good and honest atmosphere.

Jiang Xinyu snorted impervisibly, swayed to the bar with the tray, put his hands on the table, and looked at them in an instant.

Mujiu said to Feng Weiming lovingly, "Are you tired? Didn't you have a good rest last night? I've only been back for a few days. Why did I lose weight? Drink water first."

Mu Yixi felt a dull pain in his knee. Seeing Feng Weiming pick up the tea and drink slowly, he also picked up his tea and took a sip, and then his whole body stiffened-- (TN: our father surly is jealous and doesn't want to let go of his son😂)

The bitter taste exploded in his mouth, which almost made him unable to control it!

Aware of Mu Yixi's abnormality, Feng Weiming glanced at the corners of his eyes to care. Mu Yixi put the tea back on the coffee table, pulled the corners of his lips and shook his head slightly, and looked at Jiang Xinyu at him. Jiang Xinyu looked back at him with a smile.