Chapter 39

Xu Qingli has a boyfriend!

When He went back to Mujia's old house to practice calligraphy, He met when  Xu Qingli and brought her boyfriend to visit her elders. Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming looked at each other, which was quite surprised!

After cheating Xu Qingli that night, Mu Yixi carefully observed Mrs. Mu's reaction. I don't know whether she really cares or hides it well. Mu Yixi did not find any abnormalities in Mrs. Mu. She and Mu Jiurong get along with Mu Jiurong as usual, and they are still more close and insufficient intimacy.

Xu Qingli is also Mu Jiurong's secretary assistant. Mu Yixi can meet her once or twice a month in the Summer Palace.

She is still respectful to Mrs. Mu, looking at ease, but her attitude towards him has improved somewhat, a little warmer than before.

As for how Mrs. Mu and Xu Qingli get along face to face alone, Mu Yixi has no way to know. This made him not sure what they really thought for a while.

But in Mu Yixi's impression, he was almost sickly infatuated with Mu Jiurong until Xu Qingli, who was not married at the age of 40, suddenly had a boyfriend?

This boyfriend's name is Yue Yang. He is 26 years old. He is of medium-sized, looks good-looking. He is in business at home and has little family assets. He works in an office. He is honest and stable. He looks at Xu Qingli at him. He has feelings flowing and looks quite like a thing.

Xu's mother Tang Yanhua is extremely satisfied! After pulling someone to show Grandma Mu, Grandma Mu also thinks she is a good child! The two old ladies gaunted Xu Qingli and Yue Yang, laughing so hard that they couldn't close their mouths!

Mu Yixi raised a question in his heart: Is this a means used by Mrs. Mu?

Or did Xu Qingli finally think about it and no longer stick to Mu Jiurong?

Mu Yixi was puzzled. When he wrote and practiced his words, he brought it out. He was criticized by Mu Jingwei for not concentrating and was fined for writing an extra article! Qaq

When he went back, he dragged Feng Weiming to analyze together, and Feng Weiming did not understand. Feng Weiming is intuitive and doesn't like Xu Qingli. The understanding of her is actually superficial, and most of it is what Mu Yixi said. Mu Yixi didn't say much. He only said that Xu Qingli was unusual about Mu Jiurong, which may affect the relationship between Mu Jiurong and Mrs. Mu. Feng Weiming paid attention to it. When he was raised by Mu Jiuqing, Mu Jiuqing had many suitors. Many of them also wanted to approach Mu Jiuqing through him. He saw too much and knew a little about the relationship between men and women. He understood that Mu Yixi meant that Xu Qingli wanted to be a junior and destroy Mrs. Mu's marriage.

Therefore, Feng Weiming and Mu Yixi shared a common hatred for the enemy.

However, it was agreed that the bad woman had another boyfriend and began to talk about marriage. It seemed that the couple's success was nailed, and Feng Weiming felt very sudden.

He doesn't think Mu Yixi is lying, so since Mu Yixi is fine, Xu Qingli must have the problem.

Feng Weiming hesitated for a moment and pointed out the most obvious point: "Everyone is very happy." Everyone is very happy that Xu Qingli has a boyfriend.

Tang Yanhua had no help saying that her daughter had a good home. Unlike her brother Xu Zhao, she was completely relieved. Grandma Mu was also extremely happy to see Xu Qingli grow up and treat her as her daughter. Maybe the woman of her husband is going to marry someone else, and she no longer needs to feel difficult to deal with because of her sensitive identity. I guess Mrs. Mu will also be happy. Mu Yiyi knew that her beautiful sister was going to be the bride. She could be a beautiful flower boy, and she must be happy...