Chapter 9

Mu Yixuan was very young, but she was born with five points of Mu Jiurong's talents. She was smart and fine-haired since she was little, but she didn't have much use in the love of her family. But I have seen how the Mu's servants treat Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan, and I know that compared to Jin Gui's young master, serving the young lady is more attentive.

In the last life, Xu Qingli was fully trusted by Mu Yixuan because Xu Qingli saved her twice. Once when she was just going to kindergarten at the age of three, someone wanted to kidnap her, and Xu Qingli desperately took her back. Another time when she was nine years old, an out of control car crashed into her. Xu Qingli pushed her away and saved her life, but she was seriously injured.

No one will doubt anyone who has saved you with their own lives. Otherwise, with Mu Yixuan's sensitive and delicate psychology, she would not trust Xu Qingli so much. But the facts proved that she believed the wrong person.

When Mu Yixi entered the Mu's house, Mu Yixuan already trusted Xu Qingli quite a bit. This should be due to the kidnapping case a year ago.

This time is quite delicate. Mu Yixuan was too young to fully realize how important Xu Qingli saved her. It's just that Xu Qingli is her nanny, who has been taking care of her and saved her at that critical moment, so Mu Yixuan subconsciously got close to her. But Mu Yixuan's instinct made her not fully believe in Xu Qingli, who pretended not to be dripping. Xu Qingli has the most contact with Mu Yixuan, and Mu Yixuan also knows the most about Xu Qingli, so she accidentally discovered something that others could not discover.

The children of Mu's family began to receive systematic education at the age of six. They will not be detained before the age of six and can have a carefree time. Mu Yixuan is only four years old, innocent and not worried, and happy every day. She went back and forth the day she went to kindergarten, and returned home at about five o'clock in the afternoon after school. There is still some time before dinner, she is still playing besides playing. However, girls play relatively statically, sometimes watching cartoons, sometimes playing with dolls, sometimes drawing pictures, and Xu Qingli occasionally plays with her. Since Mu Yixi arrived, Mu Yixuan has liked to stay with him. Children want to have a company, especially this new brother likes her very much.

Children's intuition is extremely keen. Although Xu Qingli would accompany her to play with her, she wanted a 20-year-old and a four-year-old to play with dolls. They weren't biological. Xu Qingli was just patient, and she would never say she was willing to play. This was different from the atmosphere in which Mrs. Mu accompanied her, Mu Yixuan felt it, and subconsciously did not play with Xu Qingli much. Xu Qingli has a deep heart and a deep heart. She has never given birth to a child and has not noticed such small details. Mu Yixuan was still close to her, and she was relieved that she could avoid naive children's games.

Mu Yixi is different. Mu Yixi has to study hard to keep up with the progress, and Mu Yixuan can't play with her again and again. But as long as he plays with her, he is very serious and patient. He would not be like Mu Yiqi, despising Mu Yixuan's game as a girl's game, nor would he follow her in everything like Xu Qingli. They played with dolls together. Mu Yixi said that he was a boy and he wanted to play with a male doll. When playing with a male doll, Mu Yixi's role is also a male role such as father, uncle and brother, and assumes the responsibility of protecting girls. It's completely different from the mischievous or stupid boys in the same class. Mu Yixuan felt that he was as reliable as his father.

Even when he couldn't play with her, he occasionally looked up at her from homework, and the care and love in his eyes could not be disguised.

And Mu Yixi would secretly hide a snack for her! Mu Yixuan loves sweetness and likes the dim sum made by the chef at home, but Mrs. Mu forbids her to eat more. Mu Yixuan is a little bit greedy when she sees Mu Yixi's dim sum and her small eyes are slightly straight. Mu Yixi found out, and after she came, she gave her half a piece or a sip while no one was paying attention. He secretly saved it. The weight was not much, and it was better to relieve the greedy. Mu Yixuan always felt that the snacks Mu Yixi gave her were very delicious. Once when Mu Yixuan came to eat the snacks secretly, Xu Qingli came. In a hurry, Mu Yixuan hid under Mu Yixi's desk and waited for Xu. Qingli left, she crawled out with a flushed face, and looked at each other with Mu Yixi. The two children laughed at the same time. Dim sum became a little secret between Mu Yixuan and Mu Yixi, and the relationship between the brothers and sisters quickly heated up.