𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Jimmy's POV:

Jimmy's POV:

The next morning I drove to the stadium early to get a workout in before practice. I took a lot of time to think about how to get Camila back and I wanted to do something really big, and I knew exactly what my next move was gonna be. The only thing is I had to time it just right or else it might blow up in my face.

As I continued my workout to blow off some steam, I saw George enter the gym in our facility.

"Hey there Kittle, what's goin' on?" I asked George with a smile, but George didn't look too happy.

"Jim, Camila went out with Davante last night." George stated bluntly before continuing. "I over heard Camila telling Kiara about it last night." My face fell flat as I began to remember what she said to me yesterday before leaving the stadium.

"That must've been where she was going after practice, why didn't she just tell me?" I said out loud as the frustration started bubbling up inside me. "Well that was quick wasn't it?" I spat as I shook my head in disbelief.

"Jim listen.. you need to come clean about what happened between you and Kiara Mia." George stated as I gave him a funny look.

"Come clean? I didn't do a god damn thing. I've been telling the truth this entire time." I said with an attitude.

"Jim relax, I know that. What I meant was you need to tell Camila exactly what happened that night." George stated seriously.

"You don't think I've been trying? She won't even listen to a word I say, so I stopped bringing it up." I answered George as he fell silent for a few seconds, then finally spoke.

"Okay well then tell me what happened and I'll tell her." George replied as I gave him a look.

"What are we in junior high? No. I don't wanna push her too far and lose her forever." I said seriously.

"It doesn't matter, she needs to hear it before it's too late. Jim don't worry I got this." George reassured me as he put a hand on my back.

"It's too late, if she wants Adams she can have him." I stated bluntly before continuing my workout.