𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Jimmy's POV:

Jimmy's POV:

It's been two and a half weeks since Camila left for Paris and I've never been more lonely. We texted and called every now and then, but for the most part I didn't hear from her. I didn't wanna start an argument so I just kept myself busy. I decided to work with Shanahan on my training instead of sit around and do nothing.

There really wasn't much for me to do because Camila was in charge of our offseason prep, and she hasn't put together the teams conditioning plans yet. Despite this fact I managed to find enough things to do to throughout the day to keep me occupied. I was so bored without Camila around, I needed something to do all day to distract my mind from her.

The time we shared in Italy for George and Kiara's wedding was truly amazing and all I wanted was to be with her. Almost as soon as we got home from Italy Camila left for Paris when all I wanted to do was spend the rest of my offseason at home with her.

I still want her to go to Paris though. I want her to do what she loved and make a name for herself in the modeling industry. I loved seeing her so successful in more ways than one, I didn't wanna be selfish and tell her to stay.

So I spent my days working out with the guys, working with Shanahan, or at home by myself. It was pretty repetitive, but it kept me busy for the most part. I couldn't wait for Camila to come home in just a few short days.

As I was deep in thought I felt someone tap my shoulder as I was working out in the stadium gym. I immediately stopped what I was doing and pulled out one of my ear buds. I turned around to face none other than George Kittle.

"Hey Jim! Some of us are gonna go out for some drinks tonight, you should come. I know I'm not Camila, but we can still have a good time." George joked causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah, sure I'll come. Where you guys meeting?" I asked George as I continued breathing heavily from the intense workout I was doing.

"We're going to The Blue Dog at nine." George informed me as I wiped the sweat off my forehead with a towel.

"Okay, sounds good. I'll see you then." I answered George with a smile as I walked back over to the gym equipment to resume my workout.

"Ay Jim.. you alright?" George asked me curiously.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked George with a fake smile. George casually walked over to me and leaned against the machine I was at before replying to me.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because this is the most I've ever seen you work out in my entire life. Seriously Jim, what's up?" George pressed as I finished my last rep, stood up, and moved to another machine.

"Nothing's up. I'm just trying to get in shape before the season, what's the problem with that?" I asked George seriously as I laid down on the bench and started bench pressing. George leaned over me, directly in my line of sight, crossed his bulky arms, and raised his brows at me.