𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

Today was the day I've been waiting for

Today was the day I've been waiting for. Today was our very first game of the season as a team, and the day I was gonna get Jimmy back. I wanted it to be similar and just as special as the first time I asked Jimmy to be mine, except minus the gorgeous red gown this time.

I decided on representing the niners in the cutest way possible. I wanted to support the team while also looking super cute, and I think I nailed it. Although I wanted to wear a shirt that says 'I love you Jimmy.. sorry I'm an asshole' but I didn't.

Instead I decided on wearing a vintage 49ers varsity jacket, a mini red dress, and metallic gold, knee high, Jimmy Choo heeled boots. I broke out my Jimmy Choo's for this occasion, because to me it was a special one and dressing up always gave me the extra confidence I needed.

At this point in my pregnancy I was starting to show and I had the appetite of a hippo. I honestly couldn't get enough to eat, and all I craved of course was junk food. Jimmy was always so sweet and concerned about me, he always made sure he asked how I was feeling everyday. I missed our relationship, and I missed being with Jimmy all day everyday. Now that I knew the truth about Kiara Mia's lies, I was gonna set things right. I'm getting the only man I've ever loved back, and he wasn't going anywhere this time.

"Ay Coach! You comin' or what?!" George yelled to me while knocking on my hotel room door as I stood in my room lost in thought. We were all in New York because our first game was against the Jets, at Metlife stadium.

"Yeah, I'm coming!" I yelled back as I ran to grab my purse and phone before opening my hotel room door.

"Girl, oh my god you look fantastic." Kiara stated happily with wide eyes.

"Woah, sweet shoes! Are you sure you can handle walking in those babies?" George joked with a smile admiring my shiny gold heeled boots. I chuckled at George's comment before replying to Kiara.

"There's a reason for all this." I stated with a suggestive smile. George's face immediately lit up at my statement.

"You're gonna blow Jim's mind and tell him you wanna get back together at our first game of the season aren't you?" George asked me with the biggest smile, I simply nodded my head and smiled in response as George shrieked with happiness. "Oh yeah baby, this is gonna be fantastic. Jim literally thinks that you guys are never getting back together." George said while chuckling and rubbing his hands together deviously.