ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Ever since Jimmy and I brought Sienna home a few weeks ago, she was nothing but a perfect angel

Ever since Jimmy and I brought Sienna home a few weeks ago, she was nothing but a perfect angel. She never really cried which was an absolute blessing. Once Jimmy and I got her on a feeding and napping schedule she was the most perfect baby we could've ever asked for. She slept through the night, and during naptime, which was so perfect.

Sienna being so well behaved as a newborn was a gift that worked in our favor. I could easily tend to and manage Jimmy's wounded ankle while he was home helping me with Sienna, which made everything so much easier.

As for me I was doing really well. I was still a bit sore from giving birth, but I had taken care of my body during pregnancy which made recovery a lot smoother. My body had pretty much gone back to it's original figure, besides my slightly wider hips and the little bit of belly fat I still had. I knew with the right eating habits and workout routines I'd be back to normal in no time.

"Jimmy, let me look at your ankle." I ordered Jimmy as he came into the living room from doing the dishes in the kitchen, and sat on the couch. Sienna was down for her nap so I had a second to inspect Jimmy's ankle thoroughly.

"I still can't believe how good Sienna's being for us." Jimmy stated in awe with a happy smile. I smiled back at him and unhooked the velcro on his boot and slid it off his foot.

"She's our good little baby girl." I replied warmly as Jimmy smiled and nodded.

"Always." Jimmy agreed as I unwrapped his ankle, revealing his red but not swollen ankle.

"How's it feeling?" I asked Jimmy curiously as he nodded.

"Good, it definitely isn't hurting like it was." Jimmy informed me honestly.

"Good, let's do a few exercises while she's asleep. Hopefully if it goes well, you can take the boot off soon." I replied optimistically as Jimmy smiled widely at me.

"Alright then, let's get to it." Jimmy answered playfully.

"Okay so sit just as you are, feet flat on the floor. Now slowly move your knee from side to side while keeping your foot flat on the floor. Do that for about two minutes, I'm gonna go get you a bag of ice." I informed Jimmy as he started doing the exercise with ease. I quickly went into the kitchen, grabbed some ice, threw it in a ziplock bag, and came back into the living room as Jimmy kept moving his leg. "How's it feel? Any pain or weird sensations of any kind?" I asked Jimmy curiously as I set the bag of ice down beside me. Jimmy simply shook his head in the negative as he continued the exercise.

"Nope, not at all." Jimmy replied honestly.

"Great, the next one we do will be a bit more challenging." I informed Jimmy with a smile.

"Bring it on baby, you know I love a good challenge." Jimmy joked with a wide smile, causing my eyes to roll.

"Yeah, yeah." I replied, not sounding impressed by his smart remark. "Follow me, you'll have to get up for this." I instructed Jimmy as I lead him to the wall in our living room with space around us. "Okay now, stand facing the wall with your hands on the wall at about eye level." I stated as Jimmy did so almost Immediately before I continued. "Perfect, next put your sprained ankle about a step behind your other leg. You're gonna want to keep your back heel on the floor and bend your front knee until you feel a stretch in that back leg." I instructed Jimmy as he easily did exactly as I said. "Good, now hold that position for about fifteen seconds and do this three or four times." I stated as Jimmy was holding the stretching position.