𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Counting down the days until Jimmy's first start since Week 1, all he's been doing is practicing with the team nonstop. Jimmy wanted to make sure he and the team had a good feel for the types of plays they were gonna run tomorrow at the game.

Meanwhile my due date was getting closer and closer, I felt huge and I was officially in my third trimester. On top of everything I was so stressed out, Jimmy and I still weren't even close to ready for this baby yet. Thank god our baby shower was next week so we could get closer to ready than we are now.

I still came to work every day, but I took more breaks and didn't work as hard. As of now I was back to working along side of Shanahan with the offense. It was still my job to keep an eye on Jimmy, even though talking sense into him medically was almost impossible at this point.

I stood beside the bench and took a sip of my water analyzing Jimmy's footwork, trying to find any hints of pain. So far I couldn't find any, but he wasn't really forced to run or exert himself too much in practice.

"Hey there baby momma!" Claire shouted excitedly, scaring me slightly.

"Jesus, hi Claire." I stated with a smile as she stood beside me.

"Stubborn as a mother fucker ain't he?" Claire asked me playfully as we watched Jimmy throw a perfect pass. I groaned and rolled my eyes before I spoke.

"You have no idea." I stated full of irritation.

"Well hopefully Shanahan will take care og him out there." Claire stated as she put a hand on my back.

"Yeah, hopefully." I stated, not sounding too optimistic.

"How's the baby girl doin'? Have you guys picked out a name or started shopping yet?" Claire asked me excitedly as I sighed and shook my head.

"No and no." I answered Claire sadly.

"What? Aren't you due like.. soon?" Claire asked me judging by the size of my belly.

"Yeah, relatively.." I answered honestly before continuing. "My plan now is to just wait until after the shower next week and just go get what we need after that. So don't be afraid to go all out for baby girl's shower" I stated as Claire chuckled.

"Oh don't you worry, Kiara and I both went crazy. Baby girl is gonna be spoiled, don't worry." Claire replied with a sweet smile.

"I was joking, but thank you so much I really appreciate it." I said to Claire with a sweet smile.

"Oh don't mention it, that's my besties baby." Claire said with a cheerful smile as the boys joined us in the sidelines for a break.

"Hey there ladies." George said to Claire and I with a smile. "Man, it is so good to see you two back on the offense where you belong." George said with a smile, making Claire and I chuckle.

"It feels nice to be back." I said with a smile as Raheem Mostert and Brandon Aiyuk smiled and nodded before adding in their two cents.

"Good to have ya back coach." Raheem said with a smile.

"We missed ya on this side of the ball." Brandon stated before taking a drink of water.

"I've missed it too, definitely." I answered sweetly as someone came up from behind me and kissed my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"Hey baby." I heard Jimmy's velvety smooth voice whisper.

"Hey, how's the ankle?" I asked Jimmy curiously with a smile.

"Good actually." Jimmy replied with a smile as he grabbed a water bottle and began drinking.

"Good, you ready for tomorrow's game?" I asked Jimmy with a smile as he nodded confidently.