𝕋𝕖𝕟

The next couple days consisted of the same exact thing

The next couple days consisted of the same exact thing. I observed the defense as Robert Saleh ran it, at this point in the offseason all of the players were at practice. I really loved working with the defense and getting familiar with the rookies. I was starting to know how this team operated on both sides of the ball and that to me is really special.

The only down side to all of this was I couldn't see Jimmy at all. Ever since our spontaneous kiss the other night at the neon party I've been wanting to talk to Jimmy for days now, but I'm never around him anymore.

The gender reveal party for our baby was in just a couple days and we haven't said a word to each other since the neon party that happened almost a week ago. I didn't want our babies gender reveal party to be awkward, so I knew I needed to find time to talk to Jimmy at some point today.

"Hey what's got you so deep in thought over here?" Claire asked me with a wide smile on her face as she sat beside me on the bench. Claire and I had made after our agrument only a day after it happened, I couldn't stay mad at her she was my best friend. I shook my head at Claire's question before smiling slightly.

"Nothing, just thinking about the gender reveal." I lied, but made it sound convincing.

"Girl, you don't even have to do anything. Kiara, George, and I planned the whole thing!" Claire shouted excitedly as a few guys nearby joined in on our conversation.

"I know I know, the anticipation of it all is just killing me." I answered Claire with a happy smile.

"I'll be there, this is my official RSVP." Fred Warner suddenly blurted out excitedly.

"Yeah, me too." Nick Bosa added.

"And me." Jason Verrett piped up. I smiled at the group of guys before replying to them.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it." I said with a genuinely happy smile plastered across my face.

"Is Jimmer excited?" Fred asked me curiously with a smile. I remained quiet as I looked at the ground and fiddled with my water bottle.

"We haven't really talked.. I've kinda been ignoring his texts." I answered Fred honestly, Fred's eyes widened before he spoke.

"What, why?" Fred asked me full of concern.

"She's being a pussy." Claire whispered to Fred causing him to snicker. I glared at Claire before turning towards Fred to answer his question properly.

"Because I wanna talk to him face to face and I really haven't gotten the chance to yet, that's why." I admitted honestly but with a slight attitude.

"Go coach, we'll cover for you." Nick Bosa stated seriously before smiling slightly.

"No, that's okay. I'll find him later." I answered sweetly.

"You heard Bosa, we got you." Claire stated with a reassuring smile.