𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕠𝕟𝕖

As soon as we got home I made Jimmy, the not-so-drunk one of the two of us, call Claire and Fred to check on Sienna

As soon as we got home I made Jimmy, the not-so-drunk one of the two of us, call Claire and Fred to check on Sienna. They said that at first she was a little upset, but settled down immediately. She ate and fell asleep right on schedule, everything went smoothly thank god.

My feet were killing me and all I could think about was Jimmy and where his hands were earlier.. I immediately pushed those thoughts out of my head as Jimmy hung up the phone with Fred.

"Now you can relax, Fred and Claire confirmed that Sienna is perfectly fine." Jimmy said with a smile as he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I never felt as safe anywhere else as I did in Jimmy's arms. I wrapped my arms around him in response while looking up at him.

"Thanks baby." I replied sweetly to Jimmy.

"You're welcome." Jimmy said with a smile before he spoke again. "I'm gonna go change out of these clothes." Jimmy informed me as he started walking towards the stairs.

"Okay, I'll be up in a bit." I replied before I began thinking. I didn't wanna go upstairs and have sex with Jimmy just like any other night, I wanted tonight to be special. My drunken state was playing a huge part in all of this, but I didn't care.

Just then I remembered, Kiara made me buy a sexy lingerie outfit months ago that I had never worn. There was only one problem, I couldn't remember where I put the damn thing. I knew it had to be in my closet somewhere, I just wasn't sure where.

I quickly walked up the steps in my heels and into mine and Jimmy's room. Jimmy had the TV on, his shirt off, and a pair of sweat pants on. Jimmy immediately smiled as I entered the room, but I went straight for the closet. I was on a mission, I needed to find that sexy lingerie.

"Are you coming to bed soon babe?" Jimmy asked me curiously as I stumbled into the closet.

"Stupid fucking shoes." I mumbled to myself before slipping them off and answering Jimmy. "I'm actually gonna make some food, I'm hungry aren't you?" I asked back. I wasn't planning on making jack shit, but I had other plans in my mind.

Jimmy didn't answer me as I began digging through my closet, suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see Jimmy standing shirtless behind me, god damn is he fine.