𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

It had been a week since mine and Jimmy's baby shower

It had been a week since mine and Jimmy's baby shower. We were all settled into our new home fully, and we got our baby girls' stuff from the baby shower and all put away in her nursery. Jimmy and I were finally ready for the arrival of our baby girl, besides the name, we still hadn't come up with one yet. My due date was in just a few weeks and I was beyond ready to have this baby, even though I was a little scared.

Tomorrow Jimmy and I had an away game at Seattle, against the Seahawks, my favorite team (not). This was my last game I would be going to of Jimmy's while being pregnant. The two of us were headed on the plane to Seattle for tomorrow's game, and Jimmy was beyond worried about me. I insisted on coming and that I was fine, but he didn't really want me going on the road being so close to my due date. I knew I needed to be there for Jimmy because as much as he didn't want to admit it, I knew his ankle still wasn't 100% yet.

At every single game and every single practice he still favors that back ankle, and isn't making the same throws he once did. All it would take is the wrong hit and Jimmy would be right back where he was Week 1, and I wasn't about to let that happen. It didn't matter how far along I was in my pregnancy, Jimmy means the world to me and he always will.

I was looking out the window on the airplane, staring at the clouds, deep in thought until a voice broke my stare.

"Hey Camila! So I was thinking that you, me, Jimmy, Fred, George, and Kiara could all go out for dinner when we land in Seattle, if you're up for it." Claire said excitedly as she turned around in her seat to face Jimmy and I as he sat beside me.

"Yeah of course, sounds great." I replied happily.

"Okay great!" Claire shouted happily before I continued staring out the window of the huge plane. I suddenly felt a hand touch my inner thigh, I immediately knew it was Jimmy's. I slowly turned my head to meet his gaze before he spoke.

"Is everything okay baby?" Jimmy asked me quietly. I simply smiled and nodded before putting my hand on his.

"Relax Jimmy, I'm fine. This is the fourth time you've asked me since we left the airport." I replied before chuckling slightly.