𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

The next day was mine and Claire's day off for the week

The next day was mine and Claire's day off for the week. Instead of going to practice I invited Claire over to mine and Kiara's house. My plan was to share my grand idea to confront Kiara Mia with Kiara and Claire.

Jimmy, George, and other players decided to workout for the majority of the day since they had they day off, so it was just us girls. Our first game of the season was this weekend so our boys were preparing to the best of their abilities.

Kiara and Claire both know I've been cooking up this plan to get the information I wanted from Kiara Mia for a few days now. My plan was absouitely crazy, but I still wanted to do it.

"So what exactly is your plan here Mila?" Claire asked me as I handed her and Kiara a glass of wine before sitting with them on the couch.

"It's kind of a crazy plan, but I think it'll work." I stated before taking a sip of my water instead of wine for obvious reasons.

"We're in Mila. Anything you need Claire and I will help with, right?" Kiara asked before looking over at Claire.

"Oh yeah of course, we're all in." Claire agreed with a smile. I sighed deeply before telling the two my crazy ass plan.

"So I was thinking that you two could pose as TMZ reporters and do a follow-up interview with Kiara Mia about her interaction with Jimmy. I obviously can't be apart of any of it because she would recognize me and my bump from a mile away." I stated as Claire and Kiara just stared at me.

"How are we gonna pose as TMZ reporters and make it look believable? She's gonna know something's up." Kiara asked me curiously.

"Well.. I have a really good friend from college that has lots of connections and just so happens to be super tech savy. She owes me a big favor, so I pulled some strings and got you these." I said with a smile as I got up and grabbed the cardboard box sitting by the front door. I opened the box and pulled out two fake TMZ press badge ID's with Claire and Kiara's new names and their pictures on it. "I had to give you guys different names because she would know who you are right off the bat. So your new names are Sara Davis and Brianna Moore." I said with a smile as I handed Kiara and Claire their new identites.