𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

The next morning Jimmy and I woke up in our new home

The next morning Jimmy and I woke up in our new home. We stayed in the gorgeous new place, and made love through most of the night, even though I was very pregnant. The both of us had to be at the stadium this morning for practice, and neither of us had a change of clothes.

Last night was a lot to take in at once, I was now Jimmy's fiance and we suddenly had a spacious and beautiful home all to ourselves to raise our beautiful baby girl. This was a dream come true for me and I was still in shock honestly.

As my eyes flickered open, I lifted my head off of Jimmy's chest. I immediately noticed the sparkling rock on my finger as it laid on Jimmy's naked and toned torso. I smiled happily thinking back on the sweet and romantic gesture that Jimmy made last night.

I laid my head back down on Jimmy's chest and began gently tracing hearts on Jimmy's bare body until I felt his hand run through my hair gently. I looked up at Jimmy to see his bright, smiling face staring back at me.

"Morning baby." Jimmy said groggily as he continued playing with my hair.

"Morning.." I said back before leaning up to kiss his lips sweetly. I paused for a second before I spoke again. "Are we really getting married and is this gorgeous house really our new home?" I whispered in shock as our faces were just inches apart. Jimmy smiled widely and nodded before he replied.

"Yes baby, you're going to be my wife and this is our new home." Jimmy reassured me, making sure I knew this was reality and not just a dream.

"What made you decide to do all this now?" I asked Jimmy curiously, hoping that his reason wasn't just because we were having a baby. Jimmy smiled warmly at me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I always knew I wanted to marry you Camila, I just never knew when the right time would be." Jimmy replied calmly as he flashed his pearly white teeth at me.

"Yeah but what made this moment the right moment?" I asked curiously as I looked down and watched my finger as I started drawing circles on his bare chest nervously. I didn't want to ruin this moment, but at the same time I have to make sure that Jimmy wants to marry me for the right reasons, not just because we're having a baby.