𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

F

F

or the past couple days Jimmy and I had been taking care of each other, more so me taking care of him. Overall I felt pretty good, I was just kinda nervous to give birth. I couldn't wait to meet our baby and be ten pounds lighter. Having Jimmy home with me just made it enjoyable, we shared kisses, laughs, and sassy comments. Jimmy was the only person that could completely change my mood to happy no matter what the circumstance was.

Jimmy and I spent the last few days resting, and watching TV in bed. Jimmy had his foot out of his boot, letting it breathe while he laid in bed. I spent my days snuggled up with Jimmy in the comfiest clothes imaginable. I wore one of Jimmy's big Jordan t-shirts, spandex shorts, and slippers. Jimmy on the other hand was wearing grey sweatpants, and no shirt.

I had to hold back my urges these last couple days. Jimmy and I hadn't had sex in a while and I was really in the mood, but I really didn't wanna try to have sex while being so pregnant. Jimmy always looked so good and always turned me on, and us being alone in bed just made it even harder to resist him.

Jimmy and I had started and finished Friends within the few days we spent in bed. Friends was mine and Jimmy's favorite show, we rewatched it so many times but it never got old.

"Rachel is so perfect." I stated as the TV went to commercial. Jimmy chuckled at my statement as he turned to look at me.

"Why's that?" Jimmy asked me with a smile.

"She's gorgeous, funny, charming, and everyone loves her." I said as I rested my chin on Jimmy's bare chest.

"Yeah, she's just like you." Jimmy said quickly with a playful smirk. I scoffed loudly and giggled at Jimmy's comment before responding.

"Yeah right." I protested with a smile as Jimmy chuckled again at my reaction.

"I'm serious." Jimmy replied with a
smile.

"You're so full of shit." I laughed as Jimmy shook his head in the negative.

"Me? Never." Jimmy replied with a smile as he slowly leaned down to kiss me. Our kiss was deep and passionate, I had to physically stop my brain from making a move on Jimmy. He was hurt and I was almost nine weeks pregnant, not a good combination for sex. I pulled away from Jimmy as his hand rested on my neck and he shot me a confused look. "I wasn't done yet." Jimmy spat with a smile and slight attitude. I scooched off the bed and stood on my feet while smiling over at Jimmy.