𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

The past week or so Jimmy and I sat down and got a good chunk of planning done for our wedding

The past week or so Jimmy and I sat down and got a good chunk of planning done for our wedding. We figured out our budget, wedding style, guest list, bridesmaids and groomsmen attire, flowers, reception venue, and our wedding cake. Now Jimmy and I were choosing a destination for our honeymoon while Kiara and George were downstairs watching Sienna.

"We've already been to Italy and Hawaii, so where else do you wanna go?" I asked Jimmy as I looked away from my computer and smiled at him.

"Hmm.. I don't know, where do you wanna go?" Jimmy asked me happily as he wrapped his arms around me as we sat on our bed.

"Well, do you wanna stay in the country?" I asked Jimmy curiously. Jimmy shook his head and smirked at me.

"Definitely not. I've seen a lot of this country already." Jimmy answered honestly as I nodded in agreement. Being a professional athlete, you do go to a lot of places quite frequently.

"True." I replied before Jimmy spoke.

"Let's go somewhere tropical. I really enjoyed our stay in Hawaii, but this time I can focus solely on you." Jimmy stated flirtatiously as he kissed my neck sweetly.

"You really can't function without being flirty can you?" I asked Jimmy playfully.

"Nope, not when I'm around you." Jimmy replied with his signature smirk as he shoved his hands up my shirt.

"Jimmy, stop." I laughed before I continued. "We have to finish this." I stated as Jimmy took his hands out from under my shirt and kissed my lips.

"Let's go to Bali." Jimmy suggested as my face lit up with excitement. I've always wanted to go to Bali, ever since I was little.

"Really? That sounds perfect." I replied excitedly as I grabbed Jimmy's face gently and began kissing him. Jimmy continued kissing me as he shut my computer and set it on the nightstand, climbing on top of me.

"I can't wait to make love to you as my wife for the first time." Jimmy breathed with a smile on his face, making me smile.

"Life with you is so perfect." I whispered happily while looking into his eyes.

"You're so perfect Camila Jade." Jimmy replied smoothly before leaning down to kiss my neck. I closed my eyes as I felt Jimmy's hand move into my pants. I let his hand find it's way to my core as I breathed in sharply.

"Jimmy.. we can't. George and Kiara are downstairs with Sienna." I informed Jimmy with a smile, our faces inches from one another.

"Tell me to stop then." Jimmy whispered in my ear as he shoved two of his fingers inside me slowly. I moaned loudly and bit my lip as Jimmy began fingering me gently.

"Jimmy, you know I can't say no to you." I whispered as Jimmy smiled and kissed my lips quickly.

"I know that baby." Jimmy cooed in my ear, but our moment was interrupted.