ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

The next couple days leading up to the neon party Jimmy and I hadn't spoken or texted at all

The next couple days leading up to the neon party Jimmy and I hadn't spoken or texted at all. Part of me felt like this was it for the two of us, we were just so tangled in a complicated web I wasn't sure if we could recover from it.

Davante had been texting me non stop the past couple of days, but I chose to ignore him. Even though he was an amazing advice giver and a good friend I couldn't talk to him anymore. Fixing mine and Jimmy's relationship was way more important to me than Davante could ever be.

This was the angriest I had ever seen Jimmy act towards me. I wasn't sure if Jimmy and I even have a future at this point, but I was just taking it day by day.

Truthfully I didn't even wanna go to this stupid neon party, but Claire and Kiara basically forced me to. I've been in a depressed funk ever since the argument Jimmy and I had after my ultrasound, Claire and Kiara were bound and determined to get me out of it.

"Come on Camila, you're going. Claire and I will do your hair and makeup." Kiara said sternly as she looked at me burried under my blankets in my bed. I let out a low pitched groan and threw the blankets off me, it was six o'clock in the afternoon and I was still in my pajamas. Quite frankly I didn't feel good and I didn't care, Sunday's are my only days off before the actual season starts of course.

"Ugh fine, as long as I don't have to do anything." I groaned as I sat up in bed. Claire and Kiara's faces lit up as they scurried in my bathroom grabbing all kinds of makeup and hair styling tools.

I knew this night was going to be painfully awkward if Jimmy showed up. The worst part is I couldn't even have a drink to take the edge off, I had to just grin and bear it the entire night.

"So have you and Jimmy spoke since your argument?" Claire asked me suddenly as she continued curling pieces of my hair.

"Nope, not even a single text." I answered honestly before continuing. "Which I don't even get why he's so pissed at me because he went on a date when we were together, I kissed a guy when we were broken up." I stated sounding confused.

"Camila he obviously thinks you like Davante, that's why he's getting so upset. He's loves you and he's jealous that you're kissing another guy." Kiara stated with a smile as she continued my makeup.