Chapter 1 - Nerves Of Steel

Floor 5 was possibly one of the most gloomy, depressing, and creepy floors that existed in Aincrad. It seriously looked like Umbara from the Clone Wars, it was that dead and creepy. Nevertheless, it was a rather interesting floor given all the architecture from the ruins of the place that was scattered around. To my friends and lovers however, it might as well have been a haunted house all the freaking way. "Man, this is creepy as ****" Crawford said to me, as we made our way through the safe zone where the teleport crystal was. I nodded to him, because yeah, it was, not that I was complaining.

Looking around, it was safe to say at least from my perspective, that the monsters here would be a piece of cake for me, as in I would be able to get in a decent number of hits due to my speed before they tried to attack me. Before I went any further though, I stopped to check on my skills and see what I had unlocked on this floor.

Skills and Abilities unlocked on Floor 5
- Poison Magic, Lvl 2 - Dark Magic. Same as Lvl 1, except damage increased to anything above 320 hp for 40 seconds. (To unlock Lvl 3, you must reach Floor 9.)
- Healing, Lvl 3 - heals 13,000 hp every .75 of a second. (To reach Lvl 4, you must reach Floor 9.)

Aside from the absurd healing, I hadn't gotten much in particular, which in retrospect was the calm before the storm before I would unlock a bunch of absurd buffs and abilities that would truly make me a demon lord in my own right. But for now, I would honestly be too overpowered for the monsters on this floor.
(AN: Short Chapter, I know. Just things have been happening so sorry you've had to wait so long for some more of this.)