On Hiatus

Look, to everyone who's viewed, commented, and stared this, thanks for all of it. I didn't really expect for it to get this, but being somehow with autism and ADHD, I must confess that this story is being placed on indefinite hiatus as I have moved on to working on a four story series around a crossover between the anime/manga Freezing and Star Wars: The Clone Wars, where an original character of mine is plunged from the Clone Wars in a crash landing into the world of Freezing, where his peculiar condition gets him caught in the middle of emotions, love (which he definitely doesn't know how to handle), and a lot of assholes that threaten to do more - and probably even worse - to the canon girls of the manga if he isn't able to stop them first. The only thing peculiar about this - is the main character is a dark side acolyte of Count Dooku and the adopted son of General Grievous who, while skilled, doesn't necessarily fit into the mold of your typical dark-side force user.

Compared to this fanfic, the harem in this one is at the moment, a even slower burning one compared to the one in this, and far more detailed, currently going at a length of - at this point - 4 hours and 17 minutes worth of material, with still plenty of story left for Book One, which covers the canon timeline of Freezing (in the case of the student cast at West Genetics) from 2062 to the end of 2063. With plenty of canon - and original - content interwoven into a story that follows Freezing through the years, join the adventures of a boy who by simply entering the Freezing universe, now - unknowingly at the moment - finds himself involved in a fight against the will of a monster species and fate as well as he tries to make the lives of those he comes to care about easier so that nothing can ever harm them. In doing so, he alters the fates of many - and changes two different dimensions in the process.

And compared to some of my other fanfics on here, it's a project that I've thrown myself wholeheartedly into after understanding on a personal level that Freezing is a manga/anime where trying to change the course of events for the better can be as much as of a rollercoaster as the original timeline and that certain perceptions about the characters themselves are only because people view their actions without understanding that in their world, they're operating without the benefit of hindsight most of the time, and that sometimes, picking the side that's rife with blatantly evil with corrupt individuals may not exactly be a bad idea when you feel like you have to intervene in a world as crazy as Freezing.

If you ever wanted to see what happens when two different wills - of two different universes - collide with each other, then check out Freezing: The Boy That Pandora Wanted (Book One). Despite being rated mature, that's mostly because of lots of cussing, and not lots of sexual stuff, although that comes up - at least in the attempted sense - once in this fanfic. Apologies for putting this fanfic of Sword Art Online on indefinite hiatus, but once again, I thank everyone who read, liked, and enjoyed this for everything. You guys and gals are all incredible, and I hope to see you maybe do more of the same for the Freezing/Star Wars crossover I'm doing.

See ya!