Part - 23

"You have too". - An angry voice came from my right side.

I moved my head towards the voice.

And yes, he is here.

Darshan Raval is here.

I always feel so blessed when he always help me anytime with out being selfish.
I mean he is a pure soul. They way he helped me when I was no body for him, only his father's personal doctor. Still, he helped me in every case. He is just an amazing person.

You are just awesome darsh.

Wait!! I called him darsh. Behave yourself ayushi.
But, still He is just a pure soul.

I like you Darshan.
I really like you.
You are just awesome, and genuinely I like you so muchh.

You can't say this Ayushi. You said to rashi that you like him as friend.
But, I really like him. I can't deny this fact.

"I said leave her hand". - Again a voice roars, breaking my inner thoughts.

He kept his hand on my wrist, in the upper direction of Shiwansh's hand. Making me shiver little bit.

He tightened his grip on my hand making me comfortable, usually we feel uncomfortable in these case but, this was completely different. He forced Shiwansh to leaved my hand by making pressure on his hand.

Finally he lifted his hand to back to his position, where it should be.

Darshan : "I told you, na that say away from her. Not to be a problem in her life. Can't you able to understand the meaning of words".

Shiwansh : "You better don't tell me what to do or not. I am her friend and pls don't you interfere in our life".

After listening this darshan grinned and held his collar.

I tried to stop him from doing something wrong but, he was strong.

He was angry.

Looking like angry bird.

Stop this ayushi!! This is not correct time for such things.

Darshan : "The pot is calling the kettle black".

Shiwansh : You..

He is still holding his shirt's collar.

Me : "Darshan no..Pls. Don't destroy you image for such type of people's. Pls, I request you. Pls".

He looked towards me. I felt my cheek being red.

Did, I said something wrong??

After 2 to 3 minutes he left his collar.

Darshan : "Because of her, I left you. Otherwise today you crossed your limits".

Shiwansh : You better mind your own business..okay?