Part - 7 (Darshan came to know everything)

I came out and move towards the kitchen. I just made some chapatis and all with the help of shudha ( maid). And I served him dinner as darshan wasn't their because he had gone to somewhere.
I went towards Rajendra uncle room to gave him medicine and a glass of water, he taked them and I rinsed them and kept it in kitchen. (Time - 11:49 pm).
As I was going to have dinner and kept it on dining table.
Suddenly, Door bell rangs. I opened it and saw darshan. We both smiled.

Darshan - "Dad, Soo gaye?"

Me - "Ha, maine medicine's di de hai unki aur woh soo gaye hai, Aapka dinner main dining table per rakh du?

Darshan - No need, I will do it.

Me - I don't have any problem, main rakh deti hu, maine bhi dinner nahi kiya hai, main bhi karne hi jaa rahi thi. That's why!

He nodded his head in yes with a cute smile.
I putter his dinner too and he came and sat at front of me. There was a awkward silences and he said while breaking the silence.

Darshan - "Tum kaha se ho, I mean you just came here to study na"?

Me - "I am originally from prayagraj, but I live here with my friend and will be shifted here only after my medical studies will be completely finished."

Darshan - Oh, that's great.

Me - "You are singer right? I have listened to your songs..They are amazing."

Darshan  - Thank you very much!! . He smiled.

We both finished it and we moved towards our room saying good night to each other. I was going to sleep when I realized that, I forget my phone in living room only. So, I went to it and start finding it and I got it. After this, I saw towards the window and that view was just amazing. I just sat down and was looking towards it and thinking about what happen in last few days, remembering the moments with Shiwansh, rashi and ofcourse jagriti. ( 1:13 am)
Remembering all school memories, and all. Then, a drop of tears dropped on my hand and that was of mine only. This was breaking me from inside.
I called rashi, to talk to her to get negativity out from mine. But, I think she slept as she didn't picked up the call.
Suddenly, I saw someone's shadow who is becoming more bigger than the second are passing.

Why are you crying? - A voice came from behind.

Anything serious? - Again, that voice became more serious.

I looked back, and found darshan there.

Darshan - Are you okay?

Me - "Yes!, I am fine."

Darshan - "Can, I asked the reason behind this and what are you doing here at midnight" ?

Me thinking for a moment that should I tell him or not ? Then, I ended up with telling all that story including Shiwansh and all. I told him everything and he was listening with a curious look.

Darshan - So, What you're waiting for? I think you should also gave him a tough fight for what he did without asking you a single word about the truth. I am sorry If I am sounding so rude but if this would happen with me na, Then, I would have given him a tough fight in this or for not trusting me.

Me - So, what should I do? Should I go and tell him the truth or just fight with him?

Darshan - Listen Ayushi, I don't want to interrupt you, but as being a friend, just want to tell you that you should not give him a second chance.

I totally, agree with him. Whatever he said was totally right and I respect his concern. And it feels like someone own to talk with him. And when he said, - "As being a friend"  it felt to me.

Their was something uncanny with me.

(Ayushi, control beta control..kya kar rahi hai, dimag kharab hogya hai, yaha sirf medical ki wajah se aayi hai, faltu ka drama na krete hue kaam karna hai. ) - Dreaming.

Ayushi...Ayushiii - He called.

"Yes!, I think you are right and thank you for your favor towards me" - I said.

No problem, Now let's sleep. It's late - He said.

I went to my room and slept as 3 approx. And I felt a little guilt inside me because of me, he went late.
_____________________________________

How is it?😌
Aaj wala boring tha...Ik