Part - 12

Reached home:)

I welcomed him in my flat and I looked for rashi but she is not here. So, I called her and talked, they both were at same ( Jagriti and rashi). He sat on sofa.

[ Now, what I'll do? They both aren't here. ]

Me - Coffee?

Darshan - "No, thank you".

Me - So, anything else?

I was thinking that if he didn't want anything than why he is here? I mean he should have returned to his home back.

Darshan - "No, I think, I should leave. Now. It's late".

Me - "Ohh, yeah. It's late and pls take care of uncle and if anything you need then call me, anytime. If, I will busy then, you can call on rashi's number". Do you have it?

Darshan - "yeah, I have it".

Me - "Oh, that's great. Thank you for dropping me up here".

Darshan - "No, problem. Anytime". Byee!!!

Me - Bubyee..!!

He went towards main flat door and saw a picture of mine, childhood with my mom and dad. He stopped and picked that frame up and saw it with intense look.

"That me with my mom and dad". - I answered.

"Yeah, I mean this picture is quite good. I mean you all are looking good, a happy family". - He replied with a sided smile.

"Thank you, I also saw one picture of your family in your room. That was soo cute". - I said.

"Thank you, By the way, what you was doing in my room". - He asked.

"Aare, When I went to call you. Jab Rajendra uncle ko lene jana tha. You can't remember it. How rude? Ek din ki baat bhul jate ho. Have some almonds". - I chuckled.

"Excuse me, My memory is sharp, okay" ? - Darshan.

"Now leave, darshan. It's late. Rajendra uncle will be waiting for you". - I said.

"Cool down, My friends are their. Siddharth and jyugal both are their with dad". - He said in a cool way.

"Phir bhi, it's late. See its 12:09 am. Otherwise you will caught cold. Now Goooo".. - I yelled.

"Accha, jaa raha hu, Bhaga kyu rahi ho"... - He asked and gasped.

"Bhaga nahi rahi hu, it's late yaar, kisi ne dekha aapko yaha toh baat ka batangad ban jayega". - I said.

"Okay, Now serious wala Byee". - Darshan said.

"Byeeeee, go now". - I said happily.

"Haa...Haa Aur khush ho jao". - He said and ran towards elevator.
_____________________________________________

It feels so good to talk to him in this way as a friend but at last I am a doctor and he is a singer, different lifes. I don't know why but I am nowadays seeing him like a friend.

I called both aliens but they didn't picked up. I was just going to kick them out of this flat, now. [ 1:32am]

I slept.
I opened my eyes because of sun rays and slept again, because I was feeling little sleepy.
( 7:24 am)
I wake up and went to bathroom and came back after 15 minutes, done with my brush and bath. I went towards kitchen to make coffee and made it. While, sitting on my couch. I was remembering the moments of morning in darshan's house, then I made lunch for both.

And went back to my room to get ready, as I have to go to hospital.
I moved towards the gate and find both of them coming towards me.
They both were fine.

Where were you both last night? - I asked.

"Actually, ayuu were at Abhay's house". - They answered.

I felt a relief after listening this.

Me - I am going to hospital. Your lunches are in kitchen.

"Thank you, I love youuuu"... - They both screamed.

"Get Lost you aliens". - I replied and ran towards elevator.
Rashi - "Ayuu, I want to talk to you".

"Yeah, listening". - I said.

She told me about, that story when she called darshan to tell him that Shiwansh is on the way.

I didn't uttered a single word and left for hospital.
**
Hospital

[ 12:56 pm ]

I went to Abhay's cabin and saw that he wasn't here. May be their will be an emergency case. As I was free right now because I just came after examining some patients.

I thought to call Rajendra uncle to get some info. About his health.
__________________________________

How it is?
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙