Part - 11

Last day
I was about to leave and it's currently 8:12 pm, but I don't know why my inner soul was stopping me and saying that I should greet Rajendra uncle and should meet darshan last time. So, I went towards Rajendra uncle. To greet him.

Me - Uncle, if you need anything, or anytime, then call me?

Rajendra Uncle - Haa beta, main kar duga call, jab jarurat hogi toh. Ab tum jao aur darshan se mil lo.

I went to towards his room and peep inside the room and saw he is doing something in his phone.

Knock knock - Door sounds. And he smiled after seeing me.

Darshan - Aao na.

I entered.

"So, you are going back to home after 1 week." Happy? - He said.

He is asking me and but the sad person is only him. It's clearly visible on his face.

Yeah - I answered.

And thank you darshan for providing me all stuffs and all - I added.

My pleasure and I should thank you for taking care of dad. - He said.

It was peace to be with uncle and help him. - I said and he smiled.

[ It was peace to be with you. ] - My mind.

Then take care and will meet soon if our destiny wants. - I said.

Why? I mean, may be I will meet you in hospital because I use to go there, I mean to meet Abhay. - He said.

Maybe! - I said.

Okay, now byee - I said.

Bubyee - He said.

We both were sad and it's clearly visible, but we both don't wanna show it.
I was leaving his room and reminding all our chitchats, his arguements with Shiwansh, his smile and this all things were making me smile except arguements. I was very upset with Shiwansh, why he talked to darshan in that rude way.

I was waiting for cab as I booked it. It's was late by half hour. And it's currently 9:57 pm. Still waiting. It's 10:10 now. Cab came. I sat. But, the thing that is bothering me is that the driver wasn't looking good. I mean I can feel his gaze on me, continuously. I don't want to take risk that why I told him to stop. He left. I was walking with my trolley bag.
I called Abhay, he said that he is out of Mumbai. I called rashi she didn't picked up. Then, I called jagriti she also didn't picked up. I called them 4 to 5 times.
Where the hell both of them are?? Great.
After 10 minutes, she called back.
I told her all, then she said that she is coming.
After 2 minutes, she again call me and said.

Jagriti - Ayuu, I am sorry. I am not able to come. But, if you don't mind that can I send Shiwansh to pick you up.

Don't dare to call him. - I said.

Jagriti - Are you out of mind. I can't leave you like this. I am sending him.

Whatever - I said. ( I didn't argued because I know she is stubborn.)

After 10 minutes, two white car came in front of me. Wait, Luckily they both arrived at same time. Wait what??? Darshan. What he is doing here?? And ofcourse Shiwansh is on other side.

What you are doing here? - I asked to darshan.

Well, I saw you here. Someone told me about you. - He said.

[ Might abhay told him or may be he called him for any reason and he came to know this. ] - In mind.

Should we leave. - Shiwansh said.

I saw darshan's face. And he was giving " Don't dare to go with him. I am here na? Then, no need"... expressions.

I choosed darshan not Shiwansh.

And Shiwansh was boiling in anger.
----------
In car
First, he see me and then steering. Every second. And this is very irritating.

What?? - I said.

Kuch toh nahi. - He said.

Don't lie. Ghur kyu rahe ho yaar. Aur dhyaan se chalao. - I said.

He made a cute face.

Ab bolo bhi darshan, don't make this type of cute faces. - I said.

Woh..wohh tum Shiwansh ke saath kyu nahi gayi ? - He said.

[ Because I feel protected and secure with you ] - My mind.

I mean don't get me wrong but why? - He added.

Koi problem hai toh bata do. - I said.

Aare mujhe kyu problem hogi. In fact it feel so good to beee with y....... ( He gasped and stopped. )

( I got my answer ) - I murmured.

Bolo bolo - I said.

Nahi..nahi kuch nahi. - He said.

And we both laughed.
___________________________________________
How is this?
Little bit interesting now, isn't it?
Next chapter super soon:-))

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙