Part - 25

(Listen to this song, while reading. You will feel realistic.)
--------------------------------------------------------------

We are simply drinking coffee.

I don't know why?

This silence is like a prank. Just thought.

Me : Are you guys making up a prank?

They both turn towards me in disbelief look.

Did I said something wrong??

Me : Wait a minute, did you guys again patched up? I mean rashi, tu Darshan se upset thi na?

Now, rashi's face dropped down.
Darshan noticed that and gave me what's - happening look?

I nodded in will tell you later.

Me : Anyway, darshan niklo tum ab yaha se! Because, I have to go college, then hospital. So, better you leave now.

Darshan : Wahh Wahh!! Kaam hua nahi ki niklo! Jaa raha. Sakal mat banana. Jab se mila hu tab se bhaaga hi toh rahi hai. Kabhi baithne ko kaha bhi hai?

Accha listen ye sab chod, I want to tell you some special, about my relati......

Me : Ye sab baad mein , aabhi jaao. It's late.

Darshan : But mereko kuch batana hai yaar!!

I glare at him.

He gave FINE!! GOING look and left.

Rashi was still in confusion. I forgot to ask her. I thought to skip my hospital and classes for today because my cut is also paining like hell and I don't want to go today. I called abhay and told him, everything. He told me to rest.
I want to talk to rashi. I went to her room and sat beside her. She was in her own thoughts. To break her thoughts, I have to ask her.

Me : Will you now tell me what happen?

She stiffed a bit and scared due to sudden voice and after seconds she became normal.

Rashi : Act...ua..lly..

Me : What rashi?? What? I am fed up now, you are ignoring darshan. He is trying to sort out what he did? But you? And that day you suddenly asked me that did I like him? What was that? Will be please tell me? I am continuously try to know the reason? But due to some reason I am not.
Will you please tell me? I am fed up.

I yelled.

Rashi : Listen..I wil..l te..ll youu..but...

Me : But, what? You are behaving differently? I mean what to say now? I hate you for this. You ignoring habits are just making me go crazy. I hate when you ignore him. You know na, I like him. Infact I love him. I don't want to see him like this. YOU ARE LISTENING NA??

Wait? What? I love him.

Really I do?

Yes you do, you do ayushi - My heart.

I love him. I confessed today.
I liked him, but never love.
But, Today I am confirmed, That I like him.

Rashi : You love him? HAHAHAHA, you do!

She laughed painfully and like feeling pity on me.

Me : What?? Don't laugh like this.

Rashi : You know, He don't like you. He has someone in his life.

Me : Nice joke!!! But, this time don't do this rashi. I know you did this before during Abhay and Jagriti's time. Don't do this.