Part - 29

As we were at airport, I saw Ayushi and Abhay.

I don't have any words to explain them or to apologize to Ayushi. But, I never want to lose Ayushi.
After whatever, held 3 years back was my stupidly that. I was on verge to lose my friend apart from siddharth, jyugal and hardil.
Everything, that happen was my mistake and I totally, agree if someone made me realize it.
And you know, I am very lucky to have shivani. She was the one who made me understand to leave her and made my way towards Ayushi because she loves me and trust me, I also do after wasting my 3 year's like anything. Shivani told me everything that she don't love me, she have someone and the thing that made me feel overwhelmed to have such an amazing friends that she didn't betrayed me, she clearly told me that she don't love me.
And the think that, you guys will not believe is she only made me realize my hidden love or would like to say feelings towards Ayushi.

How stupid, I was that I never understood her feelings and infact I was sprinkling salt on her burns by asking her about shivani.

How foolish of me??

A humorless chuckle!!

I will make everything right again.
I promise.

{----▪︎○▪︎----}

I am at home now with everyone.
Hardil, jyugal, siddharth except dad. He is out of Mumbai, and went to ahmedabad for some work.

We were discussing about music and lots of things, but my mind is only discussing about Ayushi.

How much she got change?

Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce new Ayushi.
Yes, she had completed her medical's and now, became a well known, doctor of Mumbai in this much less time.

They both, i.e Abhay and Ayushi opened their own hospital 2 years back. And now, that hospital got it's own name in Mumbai.

I am literally, happy about their achievements.

I was happy, that after me atleast, their was someone to look after Ayushi. I know, I was very attached to her but, still I am not able to utter a single word in front of her.

Me as being me.

[ Ayushi ]

I saw him.
Yes, it was him in front of me.
After, ignoring him so long. Now, we met after a long suffer.

Actually, not a suffer. I am glad that I got that prickle in my life.
Which made me realize that I am flying high from, my expectations.

Expectations, which are never going to be completed.

One thing, I came to know after that day is "I am not of his type, you know".

Here I am at home.

After my emergency surgery in Delhi, and after meeting that person in my life after so, long. I am here, chilling out with my few friends.

Betrayal!

Life got changed completely.

Rashi got settled in Delhi with her mom and dad, as they were alone and she also started her own medical hospital on name of her own grandmother. She was very bonded with her own grandma and one more thing, she is going to be married soon with Vansh Sharma, CBI officer.