Part - 42

As, I was lost in my thoughts that what should I answer to her till then she interrupted me.

Rashi : "I am asking you some thing Ayushi! "

Me : "I met darshan, Yesterday."

I stated the true because I don't have any other option. So, It's better to tell the truth.

In reponse she raised her one eyebrow up and asked me.

Rashi : "So, He talked to you? "

Me : "Ye..ah. He did."

Rashi : "Do You guy's cleared out your misunderstandings? "

Misunderstandings ? Not at all.

Me : "Yeah, Little bit but.."

Rashi : "Okay, No problem."

I nodded and got up. And when to bathroom.

****

It's 11:09 In morning and I really want to go Downstairs as I am hungry and Our breakfast is in hall.

As, I was about to step on the last stairs, I felt a tight grip on my wrist and In few seconds, I got pulled towards the corridor by someone.

The grip was too tight to be rid off.

It's Darshan.

Me : "Darshan, leave me."

He stopped at the point and made me stiffen as his eyes were making me scared.

After few seconds, he took me towards the corner of The corridor without leaving my wrist. It's hurting now, his grip is too tight.

Darshan : "What do you think, huh? "

Me : Whatt?

Darshan : "You will say Some thing to that person and I will believe you. Do you think this? Do you have problem with me, AYUSHI? "

Me : "What you are saying? To Whom I have said and what? "

Darshan : You really don't know, Don't behave like this, I know You hate me, It doesn't mean that...

Why can't this guy understand ?

Me : "Who said that I hate you? First you tell me this. I never said that I hate you darshan."

He looked at me.

Darshan : "I know, you do hate me. "

Me : "I don't. But, Yes I hate you for your words. Whatever you said was Heartbreaking for me."

And at this moment, that words "I never want to see your face again..."

Darshan : "What if that person wants to apologize for his mistake, whatever he did with you."

He again looked down and loosened his grip on from my wrist.

I don't know what to answer because, It's so tough to heal the mistakes or words which you have said to someone. It's said, that when a relationship get cracked up, if you are Trying hard to fix it but that but the crack will leave a spot over there. And it's can't be fully healed.

As, I was busy in my inner thoughts.

The thing that broke this thought chain is when I heard a sorry from his mouth.

He mumbled a sorry and Started stepping back and turned around.