Part - 15

He nodded in no.

Rajendra uncle - "Beta, Main jyugal aur siddharth ko bol ke jata hu, koi problem hui toh...Aur Siddharth tum mujhe drop kar do".

Me - "Okay, Uncle".

They had gone now to airport. I asked darshan to go in bedroom for rest and asked jyugal to brought some medicines, I mean paracetamol and some other medicines.
I went to darshan's room and saw him sleeping. I moved towards him and waked him up. I measured his temperature, currently it is 102°C.

Me - "Darshan, you have high fever, right now. Wait I am coming in 2 minutes."

I went towards kitchen to bring some water in bowl and one 4 to 5 layered cloth to place it on darshan's forehead. I came back and saw him that he is sleeping peacefully but was shivering hard. Oops!! I forgot to close the window. I closed it and sit beside him and he was shivering completely. I heard a bell and I moved towards living room , and saw sid & jyugal together. Jyugal handed me medicines.

Siddharth - Ayushi, how is darshan right now?

"He is fine, but not much". - I answered.

Jyugal - "I think you both should sleep, I'll take care of him".

Me - "No need, I will be their. You guys can sleep".

Siddharth - Are you sure?

Me - "Absolutely, and if I will need something. Then, I will call you".

Siddharth / jyugal - "Yeah, pls".

*****
[ 11:57 pm ]

I went to kitchen and boiled water. And placed that in a bowl and move towards darshan's room. I opened the door and saw darshan shivering. I quickly moved towards him and check his temperature from my hand. It was burning like fire, again. I putted that layered cloth on his forehead and kept changing it within 2 to 3 minutes. I had done that for more than an hour and tried to measure his temperature through my hand and felt little relief, but he is continuously shivering. I sat beside him and making distance from his as I don't want to cross my friend zone. Currently it is 1:02 am and I started rubbing his hand while making his hand warm.
It was literally cold, I pull that blanket little towards me and covered my leg with it, but not laid down, instead of this I was sitting and rubbing his hand, then kept my hand on his forehead. It was hot.
[ 2:40 am ]
I stopped rubbing now, I was sleepy and laid down beside him, remembering to keep distance from him.
I slept and kept my one hand on his forehead and one which is wrapped around his hand.
********
Morning [ 5:06 am ]

He threw blanket and slept. I waked up and saw him and then me. My hand is wrapped around his one hand and other is now on his chest.
I quickly get up and saw him and again wrapped him with blanket and comforter both.
I went to wash room and then brushed my teeth and went towards living room and saw jyugal. He was sleeping as same as darshan. Thrown the blanket and sleeping peacefully. I wrapped him also with comforter.
I made coffee for my self. Darshan called me from room.

Darshan - Ayushiii !

"Coming" - I said while sipping the coffee.

I entered the room and saw him. He was again feeling low.

Darshh...darshan are you okay? - I said.

I move towards him and kept my hand on his forehead and it was again burning like fire.

"Darshan...darshan you have fever again". - I said.

"Yeah, I know. Pls can you do a favor for me". - he said.

"Of course, tell me". - I said.

"Pls make a cup of coffee and massage my forehead it's aching a lots". - He said.

"Just wait, I am making coffee and then coming". - I said.

He nodded yes.

I was tensed, about his fever. I made coffee and saw that jyugal is sleeping. I went towards siddharth room and saw he is also sleeping. Then, I moved towards darshan's room and gave him medicines and coffee. Now, he laid down on bed and I sat behind him and start massaging his forehead. But, he was feeling little bit uncomfortable.

Darshan - If you don't mind can I keep my head on your lap?

I nodded in yes.

He kept and again I started massaging. After a while he slept.
I taked his head in my hand and kept it on pillow and covered him with blanket.

I came out and saw jyugal and siddharth sitting their.
I asked them for coffee. They nodded in yes.
____________________________________________

Hehe, How is the chapter?😉
Hope, you guys will love it.
Spreadlove
💙