Part - 39

I turned back and the person who is front of me is smirking.

He again?

Shiwansh !

Shiwansh : "So, Shocked to see me again, after 3 years right? "

Me : "You, Here."

Shiwansh : "Yes, me here. What you thought, huh? Gaurav only knows you. You are forgetting, Miss. Maurya that I was also his friend."

Me : "Then, I think you have came here for attending wedding and functions, right? A warning for that Don't you dare to interfere in my life and in my family matters. Don't even try to talk to me, Shiwansh. Giving you a warning."

"Remember that."

Shiwansh : "Warning in starting only? Good to see you after a long time."

Me : "You will be like that only."

I turned back as I wasn't able to waste my more energy on this guy's.

As, I am already not feeling well and here I am not going to argue for that person who already never been mine to one, who is already betrayed me.

And here, My bestfriend is blaming me that I am the person who is behind all these things which is happening with me.

I turned back to leave.

"You know, I have seen your reaction when your best friend oops..Darshan Raval was singing that song which one was dedicated to someone Special."

At this moment, He said something which made me stop.

This line made me stunned.

Shiwansh : "You thought, that If you will not show other's. It isn't visible. You are wrong, it is completely visible that you are hurted."

I turned back towards him.

Me : "And you think, your words can affect me."

Shiwansh : "I never said that."

Me : "And by saying this you meant this only. I can't understand, what's your problem Mr. Dwivedi. Why you can't left us alone? And About darshan, then that time I have warned you to not to speak anything rubbish about him and now also, I am warning you to not to Say a word against him. Otherwise, You will see a worst of me. Remember."

After saying this, I left.

Why these people's are meeting me again and again? What is going on? Can't understand what's wrong with them or with me?

As, I was going to towards the beach area. I met Abhay.

He looks tensed.

He came towards me and hugged me tightly.

What's happening?

Abhay : "Where were you? You were feeling guilty because of What rashi said to you? Don't be like this. Aise kabhi mat karna. Tumhe pata hai na Ayuu, woh gusse mein kuch bhi bol deti hai."

Me : "I know, Abhay. I know she is angry. But, I can't do anything."

He broked the hug.

Abhay : "Don't feel guilty. Okay? "

I nodded.

Abhay : "Let's go and have food. You haven't had anything from morning, right? "

Me : "But, Rash.."

Abhay : "Don't worry about her."

I got relieved.